Aon Hewitt

353 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Delivery Specialist Interview

Business Delivery Specialist

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in March 2014.

Interview Details – Competitive Resume/Coverletter Screening, then on campus interview with 3 rounds of back to back behavioral questions

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you absolutely failed, what did you do?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer is not competitive for their Chicago/Lincolnshire location, in fact, the company is very conservative in their compensation package.

Trainer Interview

Trainer

I applied online and interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – The first interview was "Digital" lasting approximately 25 minutes and requiring you to have a web cam. It was extremely impersonal with absolutely no opportunity for clarification or feedback. On one hand, I found this to be convenient, as you could do it on your own time line, but on the other hand, I found it to be stressful as you had absolutely no way to "read" body language or interact with your interviewer; no personal communication. I also felt the company was being cheap by using this as a first pass.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Benefits Advisor Interview

Benefits Advisor
Grayslake, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in July 2011.

Interview Details – First you should open an account on the Aon Hewitt website and upload a cover letter and resume. During Open hiring you will be scheduled for an interview if you meet the requirements.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase as there is a set hourly wage and once you get through the 90 days you have more options.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – the first round is on campus interview with an hr. Not too many questions related to resume. The hr asks about where you want to work, time management questions, etc.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Setup Configuration Specialist
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2014.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting fair. Got an e-mail a couple weeks later, scheduled an on-campus interview.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions -- All behavioral questions.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

CSA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – Kind of odd, but they don't meet you face to face-only phone interview.

Interview Question – Good questions about past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Benefits Advisor Interview

Benefits Advisor
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2014.

Interview Details – Filled out an application online and was contacted within 3 days for a digital interview. I was given 48 hrs to complete the digital interview via Hire Vue. After the digit interview was completed I was contacted the same day to set up an in-person interview. The in-person interview was scheduled with 2 mangers allowing for 30 minutes with each. Typical interview questions : tell me about a time, how would , satisfying customers

Interview Question – The interviewer inquired as to how I would sell a pencil that was on the table.   View Answer

Actuarial Intern Interview

Actuarial Intern

Interview Details – I applied through the university career center. I was interviewed on campus by one of the vice presidents. The interview was mostly behavioral. I was not asked any technical questions. I was also asked a couple of questions about the actuarial profession. I was applying without any exams and so maybe that is why I did not move on.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you showed initiative.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

CSA
Lincolnshire, IL

I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2010.

Interview Details – Thirty min phone interview then face to face interview with two managers at the same time

Interview Question – All the questions are behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2012.

Interview Details – internal email through recruiter for dept. Initial phone screen and some questions, then panel interview in person for about an hour. After that negotiations will done and then the formal offer was submitted. Entire process was about two weeks from start to finish. Most people don't come in directly as Systems Analysts

Interview Question – What projects have you worked on? What projects have you lead?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate on the phone with recruiter. Said I was worth more money and told them the reasons why and they gave me more.