Aon Hewitt Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

The virtual interview is user friendly. You also, have a chance to practice your question before recording.The recruiter was very helpful after I passed the virtual interview and was very informative about what to expect in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked long hours and did more than what was asked for your job? Also, did you give any suggestion to help this problem not arise in the future.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anything is negotiable! The only thing they can tell you is no.

Business Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Interview Days consisted of a happy hour and dinner meet and greet followed by a group case study and two one-on-one interviews the next day. The group was around 30 people competing for about 8 spots. The staff members were nice and friendly but it was hard to tell what they were looking for.

Recruiting Associate Interview

Interview

1 phone interview - I received an offer after 1 phone interview with 2 of the hiring managers. This was for a position with their outsourcing division and for a location in Chicago. Things were a little different in Chicago than they were in Lincolnshire. This division of the company was just recently acquired so they didn't do things the same way as the company headquarters in Lincolnshire.

Interview Questions

Interview

First phone interview. And then the onsite interview. I had interview with 4 different consultants. General behavioral questions. But they dig down your resume so be prepared for that. However, HR for an hewitt is not top tier. They didn't even inform me whether I got the offer or not until I had to contact them.

Interview Questions

• tell me about this country's health insurance policies.   Answer Question

Client Delivery Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Asks behavioral interview questions and expects response to include the situation, action, and result of situation. Questions focused on problem solving and decision making. Few questions related to customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to have a hard conversation with the client   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

There was an On Campus Interview, followed about a few weeks to a month later with a Welcome Dinner and Interview Day on Site at the employers location. Interviewed on site with two individual interviewers separately and the spent the rest of the day learning about the company in a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when it was hard or challenging to work with someone and persuade them of something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very open to my requests and timely with their responses.

Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Received an email to complete the digital interview process a few days after applying. This is one step in there 3 step process. Digital interview, in person interview, then offer if you are suggested for the job.

Interview Questions

• 9 questions that required a written answer, three recorded/video answers. Different, but not hard. Does taking some thinking and preparing.   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

I sent my resume on my school's website, and I did my first round interview on campus with two consultants from Aon. The first guy asked some tough questions, and barely smiled. Also he never asked me about my resume and internship experience, which was kinda weird. The second lady was nice and questions were not unexpected.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in November 2014.

Interview

the digital interview was fairly easy i actually got an email for the second in person interview within 2 days. BUT i originally applied for the position 3 months prior. the only thing im worried about is the fact that they use hireright to do background screening and mind you i have no criminal history what so ever i have been reading online reviews and hireright have cost ppl jobs for looking up wrong information. so fingers crossed hope i get the job starting jan 2014

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me is always, why do i want to be hired on...my answer in my head, because i need a source of income without working too hard for it lol..sad but true for some. I usually just start giving some pros about the company that i googled and based on good things ppl tell me. who can go wrong with subtle flattery right.   Answer Question

Negotiation

the salary offered was 33,000 per yr. 401k and benefit elegibility

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Bridgewater, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through a college recruiting website and received an email a few days later requesting I complete a virtual interview. That took about 50 minutes and the questions were very straightforward, pertaining to my education and work experience and my career goals. There were a few questions asking about my technical capabilities with SQL and database software but I didn't have to write any code or anything. About a week later they invited me to a Decision Day at their office with 6 other college candidates interviewing for this job and one other position. There was a PowerPoint presentation on the background of the company and then 30 minute interviews with 3 different employees that dealt with basic behavioral questions. Finally there was a panel discussion with 3 recent hired where we could ask questions about their lives, jobs, and working for Aon Hewitt.

Interview Questions

• He described an issue that one might face in this position (an issue with the computer software that resulted in a customer receiving false information) and asked how I would proceed in fixing it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received an offer 5 days after the interview. They had given me a salary level prior to the decision day but offered me more, an amount they said was the max for the position, so I didn't nevotiate. They gave me 2 weeks to decide.