Aon Hewitt Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was conducted by 3 different people, back to back. Depending on their background you would get question related to their areas. i.e. Technology from a technical person, project management from PMs, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Increased base pay. Holiday time was fixed.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Project Manager Interview

Interview

First a survey from HR. That was two to three weeks after I applied. A member of the department performed a telephone interview that lasted 20-30 minutes. My interview was with 4 individuals within the same department.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you failed? What did you learn. Name a time when a project did not meet the deadline.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2010.

Interview

My first interview with the company was a phone interview with the HR Recruiter. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with three of the department managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with an employee who did not have a good work ethic. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The starting salary was fixed. So they said...

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed internally for another position. I was contacted by internal recruiter for screening then had a panel interview with three employees a few weeks later. I was not offered the position but the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a project did not go as planned?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

There are several steps in the interview process. They use standard Fortune 500 behavioral interviewing questions. The key skills needed to fit the management style of the company and fast paced working environment. It was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Straightforward interview, technical questions were asked regarding web technologies and how they would be used in to create web-driven software. Interview was fairly simple for this type of job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

written test regarding the reasoning and aptitute questions.....and later on there would be an face to face interview which includes questions in order to check your skills and confidence level....which would last for atleast 30 minutes....well if you are smart enough you would be easily will be able to clear the interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted swifty and efficiently.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the project manager job?   1 Answer