Aon Hewitt

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Aon Hewitt

Interview Details – First a survey from HR. That was two to three weeks after I applied. A member of the department performed a telephone interview that lasted 20-30 minutes. My interview was with 4 individuals within the same department.

Interview Question – Name a situation in which you failed? What did you learn. Name a time when a project did not meet the deadline.   Answer Question

Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2009.

Interview Details – There are several steps in the interview process. They use standard Fortune 500 behavioral interviewing questions. The key skills needed to fit the management style of the company and fast paced working environment. It was a good experience.

Interview Question – There wasn't any unexpected question   Answer Question

Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in December 2010.

Interview Details – My first interview with the company was a phone interview with the HR Recruiter.
Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with
three of the department managers.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to work with an employee who did not have
a good work ethic. How did you handle the situation?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. The starting salary was fixed. So they said...

Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed internally for another position. I was contacted by internal recruiter for screening then had a panel interview with three employees a few weeks later. I was not offered the position but the experience was good.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when a project did not go as planned?   View Answers (2)

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in January 2008.

Interview Details – Straightforward interview, technical questions were asked regarding web technologies and how they would be used in to create web-driven software. Interview was fairly simple for this type of job.

Interview Question – Take me through you resume   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted swifty and efficiently.

Interview Question – Why do you want the project manager job?   View Answer

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!