Aon Hewitt Setup Configuration Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process for this company was not hard at all. A recruiter contacted me and after that, I completed a questionnaire/assessment. After the interview was scheduled, I talked with the recruiter and he gave me pointers on things that would be discussed/asked during the interview. The interview was a group interview with 3 interviewers. They were all in management positions. They asked the typical scenario type questions, college course questions (I was a recent graduate), and the last question was based on retrieving data from a database.

Interview Questions

• Typical scenario type questions. How would you do this? Tell us about a time where you had to...?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was general situational questions. Office interview was with 2 managers. The interviewers had a list of situational questions they had to run through and write responses. They want to know how you handled difficult tasks, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to convince someone during work.   1 Answer

Offer was not high enough.

Setup Configuration Analyst Interview

Interview

SImple process, test followed by 2 rounds of interview. Know your basics and you will clear the interview. The line managers would most probably be the interviewer. First round will be with your immediate manager. Second round will be with your skip level manager. Brush your basics and attend the interview and both the rounds will be easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.