Aon Hewitt

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

The Woodlands, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2011.

Interview Details – Human Resource was very informative. Made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was started with Introduction round in a group. after shortlisting need to go through with a assessment. After qualifying the assessment an another round with Senior HR and later one operations round. at last again a small discussion for salary with senior HR.

Interview Question – At that point I was applied as a fresher. and I was asked why I want to joined Hewitt Associates(formarly AON hewitt was Hewitt Associates).   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process is quite confusing as sometime the HR might take just the introduction round and may ask you to leave, sometimes they don't even ask much details and move candidate for 2nd round and so on. Off late they started hiring candidates whom they can offer less money and that is a dig in the quality of candidate. Of Course a good candidate will ask handsome amount and HR mostly don't look for such candidates

Interview Question – Mostly they ask why you want to join AON. And sometime they might expect an honest answer for the same or they might expect inflated ans in favour of AON. Its difficult to judge sometime the interviewer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Aon mostly don't want to negotiate and even if they do they have a budget set for positions so they never exceed that level. No matter how qualified talented and experienced you are. Some exceptions may be there but thats in general term.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2013.

Interview Details – HR Round
Written Round
Manager Round

Interview Question – Interview was simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR told maxium they would provide me is 15k

Haryāna (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2008.

Interview Details – 1 round - Intro, 2nd hr & ops round ( in between V&A if voice)

Interview Question – nothing..just be logical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is fine but they are miser wont negotiate much.

Team Member

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2010.

Interview Details – The selection process consisted of 4 rounds. Test , 1:1 HR round, 1:1 Senior Manager, Background Check. The interview with the Senior manager consisted of questions based on my subjects from graduation.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in a few words.   View Answer

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2011.

Interview Details – I have called for interview through the HR. And came for a interview they conducted three rounds of training. 1. Aptitude, 2. One on One, 3. HR round. And then they sent a offer letter. And i sumitted my Documents. And i joined here.

Interview Question – If the company is not ready to provide the releaving leeter at the time you resign the job. What will u do?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was really an amazing experience which I had at the time of my hiring.Altogether, I would suggest that a person should present like a beginner while appearing for any interview.Also, dress code matters a lot for attending any professional meetings or interviews.

Interview Question – Why do we choose you for this role?   Answer Question

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!