Aon Hewitt

3.2

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2011.

Human Resource was very informative. Made me feel very comfortable.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2013.

HR Round
    Written Round
    Manager Round

HR told maxium they would provide me is 15k

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2011.

I have called for interview through the HR. And came for a interview they conducted three rounds of training. 1. Aptitude, 2. One on One, 3. HR round. And then they sent a offer letter. And i sumitted my Documents. And i joined here.

Interview Questions
    • If the company is not ready to provide the releaving leeter at the time you resign the job. What will u do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in December 2010.

It was really an amazing experience which I had at the time of my hiring.Altogether, I would suggest that a person should present like a beginner while appearing for any interview.Also, dress code matters a lot for attending any professional meetings or interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2010.

It was started with Introduction round in a group. after shortlisting need to go through with a assessment. After qualifying the assessment an another round with Senior HR and later one operations round. at last again a small discussion for salary with senior HR.

Interview Questions
    • At that point I was applied as a fresher. and I was asked why I want to joined Hewitt Associates(formarly AON hewitt was Hewitt Associates).   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2010.

The selection process consisted of 4 rounds. Test , 1:1 HR round, 1:1 Senior Manager, Background Check. The interview with the Senior manager consisted of questions based on my subjects from graduation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2009.

Hiring process is quite confusing as sometime the HR might take just the introduction round and may ask you to leave, sometimes they don't even ask much details and move candidate for 2nd round and so on. Off late they started hiring candidates whom they can offer less money and that is a dig in the quality of candidate. Of Course a good candidate will ask handsome amount and HR mostly don't look for such candidates

Interview Questions
    • Mostly they ask why you want to join AON. And sometime they might expect an honest answer for the same or they might expect inflated ans in favour of AON. Its difficult to judge sometime the interviewer.   View Answer
    Aon mostly don't want to negotiate and even if they do they have a budget set for positions so they never exceed that level. No matter how qualified talented and experienced you are. Some exceptions may be there but thats in general term.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haryāna (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haryāna (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2008.

1 round - Intro, 2nd hr & ops round ( in between V&A if voice)

Interview Questions
    It is fine but they are miser wont negotiate much.