Aon Hewitt Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

2.8

Actuarial Analyst Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

HR handpicks candidates based on SOA exams, grades and experience. The most important factor for co-op is grades and exams, because what else is there to base it on (unless you somehow had relative experience).

Interview Questions

• If you went to a bar, how would you explain to someone there what an actuary does?   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was head hunted by a recruietr in Florida who saw my postings in Toronto. I was in an agency and posted my jobs on Workopolis with my name. He did a prescreen 2 days later and then set up an interview with the Hiring Manager. A week later I was interviewed on the phone by her boss and was given an offer 2 days after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated for higher bonus payout

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. The recruiter was very good at properly setting my expectations and keeping me informed during the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your short and long term strategies to address the challenges facing organizations in areas where a global talent shortage exists.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very professional and amicable

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

1) resume submission
    2) job adaptability questionnaire
    3) phone interview
    4) 2 hour interview with 3 different people

Customer Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview pretty standard. Group/Panel interview consists of behavioral questions. If you seem nice and eager to work, you're pretty much hired. Background check is annoying. They ask for 7 years of history even if you don't have it. Can delay start date of job.

Negotiation

Difficult to negotiate.