Aon Hewitt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Analyst Co-op Interview

Actuarial Analyst Co-op
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2013.

Interview Details – HR handpicks candidates based on SOA exams, grades and experience. The most important factor for co-op is grades and exams, because what else is there to base it on (unless you somehow had relative experience).

Interview Question – If you went to a bar, how would you explain to someone there what an actuary does?   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Senior Recruiter
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – I was head hunted by a recruietr in Florida who saw my postings in Toronto. I was in an agency and posted my jobs on Workopolis with my name. He did a prescreen 2 days later and then set up an interview with the Hiring Manager. A week later I was interviewed on the phone by her boss and was given an offer 2 days after that.

Interview Question – What do you think you will change here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I negotiated for higher bonus payout

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty straight forward. The recruiter was very good at properly setting my expectations and keeping me informed during the process.

Interview Question – Describe your short and long term strategies to address the challenges facing organizations in areas where a global talent shortage exists.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very professional and amicable

Customer Services Associate Interview

Customer Services Associate
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview pretty standard. Group/Panel interview consists of behavioral questions. If you seem nice and eager to work, you're pretty much hired. Background check is annoying. They ask for 7 years of history even if you don't have it. Can delay start date of job.

Negotiation Details – Difficult to negotiate.

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Setup Configuration Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1) resume submission
2) job adaptability questionnaire
3) phone interview
4) 2 hour interview with 3 different people

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt interview questions and advice in Toronto, ON. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees and interview candidates.