Aon

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aon in February 2014.

It was very straightforward. There were no trick questions. They wanted to get to know me on a personal level and explain to me how their business works. They did most of the talking because they wanted me to realize what kind of business I was getting myself into, since it was one that I did not know much about.

Interview Questions
  • What about the risk advisory/insurance business interests you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon in April 2010.

First round was a phone interview with HR, no curve balls, just was asked what interested me about the position and was given background information on the position/program. 15 minutes

2nd round was phone panel in the group the position is under. Mostly behavioral questions, I got dropped and called back, but it still worked out. 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to make a decision that was unpopular?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you noticed something was wrong in the workplace, and took action to correct the problem?   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon in February 2009.

Relatively friendly interviewers, two of them. Do a lot of explaining about the position before asking your to talk about yourself.

Interview Questions
    • If you are given three tasks, would you start on all of them simultaneously, one at a time, or a different approach?   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon in April 2007.

I met with the recruiter on campus and a one on one interview. We had about a 30 minute conversation ranging from questions about what was challenging situation and how did you handle it? to questions in ethical dilemmas where a team member was not doing his or her part of the work. There were several other behavioral questions about leadership experience, but hardly any technical ones.

Interview Questions
    • When you were in a situation where a group member was not holding up his part of the work, how did you handle it?   Answer Question