Aon

Getting the Interview

84 candidate interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – The interview was 1 hour technical discusssion ,starting from the basics of OOPS to the database design, application and .NET technical questions

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – Lasted two months. Met with 5 people.

Interview Question – Case study on broker business in Singapour   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – Phone interview, and onsite with 4 managers. Accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Write VBA code.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Early Career Development Associate Interview

Early Career Development Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon in March 2013.

Interview Details – After failing to connect during scheduled phone interview, I was finally contacted by an HR rep. Another two weeks went by until I was told BY EMAIL that I was not being brought in for an in-person interview.

Interview Question – honestly, nothing. Beaurcratic mess over there at Aon   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – The hiring process was really good, management were easy to talk to and the whole process didn't drag on too long. I had constant communication with the hiring manager and don't have anything bad to say in this regard.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here over another company.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – I was told what department staff I would be meeting with and how long each interview would take prior to the interviews, which was helpful. I met with individuals from Human Resources and the department that the assistant would work for. I was asked about my skills, work experience and education. I was provided information on the open position, company values and benefits, and training process. I asked them a lot of questions, and they asked me a lot of questions. It was a very professional, informative process.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself with the company five years from now, and ten years from now? It made me think of long-term growth potential for myself and the company's.   View Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Implementation Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – I was hired through Aon's business internship. I obtained my interview for the internship through my university's career fair. I actually did my first interview on the spot; the recruiter I was talking with gave me a ticket for Aon's interview booth, where I had to record and submit a webcam interview. About a month later, I received an email invitation from Aon for a campus visit. The campus visit included a company presentation during lunch and then two interviews, each conducted by a different employee. I received my offer for the internship about a month after the campus visit. As for my current job offer, I received it through a phone call after a month out of the internship.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had difficulty with a colleague.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Managing Director

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – The initial process was disjointed and confused-given my experience, they didn't have the appropriate people in he room.

Interview Question – They didn't ask any difficult questions-it was more like I was interviewing them than he other way around.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not a clear enough direction for my career-lots of beuracracy.

Associate Broker Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – Hiring process was quite quick. I had one interview with my future manager where she asked me fit and experience questions. Nothing technical.

Interview Question – Very straight forward   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – Initial interview was done over the internet. I was then contacted by a recruiter to come in for 2 separate interviews... one was a behavioral interview which was conducted over the phone while the other was a regular sit down interview. Overall, the interview went quite well even though I did not get the position.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions...   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aon

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon interview questions and advice. All 84 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aon employees and interview candidates.