Aon Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interview was 1 hour technical discusssion ,starting from the basics of OOPS to the database design, application and .NET technical questions

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview, and onsite with 4 managers. Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aon.

Interview

Lasted two months. Met with 5 people.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process was really good, management were easy to talk to and the whole process didn't drag on too long. I had constant communication with the hiring manager and don't have anything bad to say in this regard.

Early Career Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aon (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

After failing to connect during scheduled phone interview, I was finally contacted by an HR rep. Another two weeks went by until I was told BY EMAIL that I was not being brought in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• honestly, nothing. Beaurcratic mess over there at Aon   1 Answer

Associate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon.

Interview

Hiring process was quite quick. I had one interview with my future manager where she asked me fit and experience questions. Nothing technical.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aon (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was hired through Aon's business internship. I obtained my interview for the internship through my university's career fair. I actually did my first interview on the spot; the recruiter I was talking with gave me a ticket for Aon's interview booth, where I had to record and submit a webcam interview. About a month later, I received an email invitation from Aon for a campus visit. The campus visit included a company presentation during lunch and then two interviews, each conducted by a different employee. I received my offer for the internship about a month after the campus visit. As for my current job offer, I received it through a phone call after a month out of the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had difficulty with a colleague.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Interview

The initial process was disjointed and confused-given my experience, they didn't have the appropriate people in he room.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any difficult questions-it was more like I was interviewing them than he other way around.   1 Answer

Not a clear enough direction for my career-lots of beuracracy.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL).

Interview

Applied for the role on a Friday and got a reply Monday asking for an interview. I had a phone interview a couple days later and was asked to come in the following week. I interviewed with 2 men, super easy interview they made it very comfortable and more conversational. By the end of the interview they said I'd be a great fit for the role however there was someone else they were obligated to possibly hire but I'd most likely get a call for another opening. Regardless they said I'd be getting a phone call. I was supposed to be told the following week. 1 week passed and no notification, emailed the recruiter told me they didn't have a decision yet, same thing the next week, at the 3rd week she stopped replying, at the 6th week she told me again a decision hasn't been made. On Friday I emailed her again and received an email today(Monday) that they were looking for a specific skill set and simply just put sorry. Honestly shocked at how unprofessional this process was. Absolutely will not interview with the Lincolnshire office again. They didn't even feel that it was necessary to give me a courtesy phone call.

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon.

Interview

It was a long time ago, and honestly I can't remember anything difficult about it.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember, but it wasn't a tough interview. You need decent excel/word and an analytical mind and you should be ok.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated up by a few thousand annually.