Aon

Average Difficulty
113 candidate interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – The interview was 1 hour technical discusssion ,starting from the basics of OOPS to the database design, application and .NET technical questions

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – Lasted two months. Met with 5 people.

Interview Question – Case study on broker business in Singapour   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – Phone interview, and onsite with 4 managers. Accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Write VBA code.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Early Career Development Associate Interview

Early Career Development Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon in March 2013.

Interview Details – After failing to connect during scheduled phone interview, I was finally contacted by an HR rep. Another two weeks went by until I was told BY EMAIL that I was not being brought in for an in-person interview.

Interview Question – honestly, nothing. Beaurcratic mess over there at Aon   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – The hiring process was really good, management were easy to talk to and the whole process didn't drag on too long. I had constant communication with the hiring manager and don't have anything bad to say in this regard.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here over another company.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – I was told what department staff I would be meeting with and how long each interview would take prior to the interviews, which was helpful. I met with individuals from Human Resources and the department that the assistant would work for. I was asked about my skills, work experience and education. I was provided information on the open position, company values and benefits, and training process. I asked them a lot of questions, and they asked me a lot of questions. It was a very professional, informative process.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself with the company five years from now, and ten years from now? It made me think of long-term growth potential for myself and the company's.   View Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Implementation Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – I was hired through Aon's business internship. I obtained my interview for the internship through my university's career fair. I actually did my first interview on the spot; the recruiter I was talking with gave me a ticket for Aon's interview booth, where I had to record and submit a webcam interview. About a month later, I received an email invitation from Aon for a campus visit. The campus visit included a company presentation during lunch and then two interviews, each conducted by a different employee. I received my offer for the internship about a month after the campus visit. As for my current job offer, I received it through a phone call after a month out of the internship.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had difficulty with a colleague.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Managing Director

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – The initial process was disjointed and confused-given my experience, they didn't have the appropriate people in he room.

Interview Question – They didn't ask any difficult questions-it was more like I was interviewing them than he other way around.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not a clear enough direction for my career-lots of beuracracy.

Associate Broker Interview

Associate Broker

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details – Hiring process was quite quick. I had one interview with my future manager where she asked me fit and experience questions. Nothing technical.

Interview Question – Very straight forward   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – Initial interview was done over the internet. I was then contacted by a recruiter to come in for 2 separate interviews... one was a behavioral interview which was conducted over the phone while the other was a regular sit down interview. Overall, the interview went quite well even though I did not get the position.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions...   Answer Question

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!