Aon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.8

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

It took 3 months to complete the process as the position went on hold and i have to wait for couple of weeks. Also i left hope then suddenly they called me for final round have offered me decent hike.

Interview Questions

• general question not much of technical   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Easygoing and conversational. Went over work experience and academic coursework. Required excel knowledge proficiency. Had to demonstrate interest in in the insurance industry. Asked about leadership positions held. Human resources employees are very helpful and eager to clarify questions.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job online and submitted my resume. I received a call the next day from Aon recruiter. Very friendly guy, talked to me about my background, salary expectations etc. He was very transparent and walked me through the entire process. A follow up phone call was scheduled. My peer who talked to me was a rocking guy. The conversation was very casual and friendly. After the phone call, I was called in to a personal interview round. Talked to 3 people in the leadership roles including my would be manager. All were super nice, friendly and even took the time to talk to me about Aon and Benfield. I was sold right there. Post interview, decision took almost 4 weeks to come. They had to raise the role to a different level to meet my expectations that needed approvals from the top. The recruiter was accessible all along and kept me posted of the status even if he didnt have anything new.

Interview Questions

• I dont recall anything that was extraordinarily tricky. Review your past experiences and keep some interesting stories in your back pocket. You might need them to answer some of the questions where they will probe you on how you solved a specific problem.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon in August 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university's job board. 1st round was a digital interview online. The 2nd step was a pretty lengthy in person interview that included meeting with current employees and managers, a case study and a panel. Mostly explained my past experience and everyone reinforced the rotational program aspect. Make sure to ask a lot of questions and really make yourself stand out. There were other candidates interviewing that day and we all sat on the same panel at the end. Be honest!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aon?   1 Answer
    • How comfortable are you with excel?   1 Answer
    • What interests you about the rotational program?   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Written after that two rounds of interview. Written need basic testing questions and after that process was easy. Interviewer was very good and while asking questions they tried to ease the environment

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

They perform a behavior interview, so be prepared. You'll need about five examples and you'll need to be able to articulate the situation, what actions you took and the results for example. One person will write the answers and you should look the other person in the eyes. If you need a water before, don't hesitate to ask. You'll do a lot of talking.

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

You were asked to sit and wait for a rep to come out and talk to you once you were in the building the rep asked you about your job history and then asked a lot of scenario and personality questions.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was an easy process with 3 people. They asked me questions about my past work experience and other roles. I described why I was interested in the job and what my strengths and weaknesses were. It was an average long process.

Reinsurance Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Prague (Czech Republic)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was not a difficult one, the interviewers were mostly interesting in discovering what kind of worker you were and whether your personality would fit into the small group of people they were hiring to join. The only reinsurance question they was a very basic one, they simply needed to understand whether you are capable to think in these terms which is understandable considering the specifics of the job and all the training they provide when you start.

Interview Questions

• Case study: one insurance company with a portfolio of several lines of business and three different reinsurance program, identify which losses are covered by them and in what way.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Simply applied online and heard from the recruiter within about a month after applying. After hearing, both parties quickly scheduled 1-1 interview in person and I got to meet the management team of the practice group.

Interview Questions

• What are qualities you look for in an efficient manager?   1 Answer