Aon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon in February 2011.

Interview Details – Started with a phone screening which was pretty standard. I was then asked to come and interview in their office downtown. The interview was about 5 hours in totally and I met with 8 people in total. All of the interviews were a half hour and all were 1:1 except for one in which two people came in. At the end of the interview the Southern California regional manager came in and explained the goals of the company, culture, etc. It seemed like a great place to work and everyone that interviewed me was extremely nice. However, I was never told that I didn't get the job until I sent an email asking what the deal was. They told me they would get back to me and then just sent me on my way. It would have been nice to get at least a rejection email for spending so much time in their office. I really thought the interview went well but I guess there were a lot of candidates. Overall it was an average experience due to the fact that they never sent a rejection email and kept my hopes up for a long time.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to make an assumption.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Risk Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon in January 2010.

Interview Details – I first had a phone Interview, It went great. In the next few weeks I got called in for a 1 on 1. It went well but it too a long time for them to get back to me. I dont think they had a HR person in the office so thats probably why it too so long

Interview Question – Typical question - What motivates you, How do you work with others?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Had another offer before they got back to me

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aon employees and interview candidates.