Apartment People

Very Easy Interview

Leasing Agent Interview

Leasing Agent
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Apartment People in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied by sending my resume and cover letter to the CEO. She called me within the next few days, and I interviewed the day after that. She seemed to be interviewing many people that day. We had a casual small talk-type conversation, she told me about the position and pay, and asked if I was still interested. Because it's commission only without benefits, they want as many sales agents as they can get. It wasn't tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They offered me 25% commission to start, and I was told by another leasing agent that the commission split would increase after I'd been there a while.

Very Easy Interview

Leasing Agent Interview

Leasing Agent
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apartment People in November 2009.

Interview Details – the interview process was simple. meet with a leasing manager and then they decide whether it's a good fit. it's a sales job but not for me. I don't even have a car, so it wouldn't work for me.

Interview Question – what is your sales experience? how do you close?   Answer Question

Worked for Apartment People? Contribute to the Community!