Apartment People

Very Easy Interview

Leasing Agent Interview

Leasing Agent
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Apartment People in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied by sending my resume and cover letter to the CEO. She called me within the next few days, and I interviewed the day after that. She seemed to be interviewing many people that day. We had a casual small talk-type conversation, she told me about the position and pay, and asked if I was still interested. Because it's commission only without benefits, they want as many sales agents as they can get. It wasn't tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They offered me 25% commission to start, and I was told by another leasing agent that the commission split would increase after I'd been there a while.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Leasing Agent Interview

Leasing Agent
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apartment People in November 2009.

Interview Details – the interview process was simple. meet with a leasing manager and then they decide whether it's a good fit. it's a sales job but not for me. I don't even have a car, so it wouldn't work for me.

Interview Question – what is your sales experience? how do you close?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Apartment People? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apartment People Leasing Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Apartment People employees and interview candidates.