Apartment People Leasing Agent Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apartment People

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apartment People (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied by sending my resume and cover letter to the CEO. She called me within the next few days, and I interviewed the day after that. She seemed to be interviewing many people that day. We had a casual small talk-type conversation, she told me about the position and pay, and asked if I was still interested. Because it's commission only without benefits, they want as many sales agents as they can get. It wasn't tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me 25% commission to start, and I was told by another leasing agent that the commission split would increase after I'd been there a while.

Other Interview Reviews for Apartment People

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apartment People (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

the interview process was simple. meet with a leasing manager and then they decide whether it's a good fit. it's a sales job but not for me. I don't even have a car, so it wouldn't work for me.

Interview Questions