Apartment Savvy Chicago

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Apartment Savvy Chicago.

Interview Details – I was called in for an in-person interview after applying for the position via e-mail. The hiring manager at the time let me know that the job wasn't difficult, that the rate was set at $9 an hour and didn't ask me any real questions. We talked about my past experience (though I wasn't asked any specific follow up questions) and was asked if I was good at giving bad news over the phone. I was offered the job via phone a few days later.

Interview Question – None. I was not asked any hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apartment Savvy Chicago in July 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was schedule in late morning. I came in 10 minutes earlier than scheduled while the interviewer showed up 10 minutes late. He even apologized for it. The office is casual even though it says business casual on their site. You can even hear music on the background. Most people who work there are young and trendy. I walked in the interviewer office and he was very courteous and laid back. The only question he asked was "why do you want to be in real estate?" I answered briefly, and then gave me information about the company and the job description. I did not get the chance to talk since he was not too receptive. He then asked for my availability, and it was done.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in real estate business?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Apartment Savvy Chicago in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was a neutral interview, haven't heard from the company

Interview Question – Why did you choose us?   Answer Question

Worked for Apartment Savvy Chicago? Contribute to the Community!