Apartment Savvy Chicago

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apartment Savvy Chicago

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apartment Savvy Chicago.

I was called in for an in-person interview after applying for the position via e-mail. The hiring manager at the time let me know that the job wasn't difficult, that the rate was set at $9 an hour and didn't ask me any real questions. We talked about my past experience (though I wasn't asked any specific follow up questions) and was asked if I was good at giving bad news over the phone. I was offered the job via phone a few days later.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apartment Savvy Chicago in July 2010.

My interview was schedule in late morning. I came in 10 minutes earlier than scheduled while the interviewer showed up 10 minutes late. He even apologized for it. The office is casual even though it says business casual on their site. You can even hear music on the background. Most people who work there are young and trendy. I walked in the interviewer office and he was very courteous and laid back. The only question he asked was "why do you want to be in real estate?" I answered briefly, and then gave me information about the company and the job description. I did not get the chance to talk since he was not too receptive. He then asked for my availability, and it was done.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apartment Savvy Chicago in October 2010.

It was a neutral interview, haven't heard from the company