Aperian Global

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aperian Global

Country Specialist Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aperian Global in November 2012.

Employer found me thro' Linkedin, asked me question to test whether i know the work & culture differences between US & India? Once he is satisfied, then he told about the training workshop "Work effectively with India' , done in Michelin US, for its employees to deal with co-workers from india

No negotiation

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apac (Uganda)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apac (Uganda)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aperian Global.

A little long - from initial contact to final interview, it took about 2-3 months. the openess of the interviwers surprised me. they have been in the co for a long time. they give me good vibes and make me want to work in AG.

Very good & fast

Country Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aperian Global in July 2011.

The interview felt like they were gathering free data to compile a booklet to be sold to their clients. The questions were general to find out if I indeed had knowledge about the country but they were very specific; the interviewers wouldn't know what the right answer was because she's not from my country so there was no reason to ask me any of them.

At one point they asked me to go slowly because they were writing down what I was saying, which made no sense: what will they compare their notes to if they're not from my home country? If they had the intention of actually hiring me they'd be asking me questions to find out how competent I am. I wouldn't be surprised if they post bogus job ads just to get free information to sell to their clients.

Interview Questions
    • What are the biggest challenges our client will face in your home country, both professionally and socially?   Answer Question