Aperian Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Country Specialist Consultant Interview

Country Specialist Consultant
Greenville, SC

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aperian Global in November 2012.

Interview Details – Employer found me thro' Linkedin, asked me question to test whether i know the work & culture differences between US & India? Once he is satisfied, then he told about the training workshop "Work effectively with India' , done in Michelin US, for its employees to deal with co-workers from india

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Country Specialist Interview

Country Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aperian Global in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview felt like they were gathering free data to compile a booklet to be sold to their clients. The questions were general to find out if I indeed had knowledge about the country but they were very specific; the interviewers wouldn't know what the right answer was because she's not from my country so there was no reason to ask me any of them.

At one point they asked me to go slowly because they were writing down what I was saying, which made no sense: what will they compare their notes to if they're not from my home country? If they had the intention of actually hiring me they'd be asking me questions to find out how competent I am. I wouldn't be surprised if they post bogus job ads just to get free information to sell to their clients.

Interview Question – What are the biggest challenges our client will face in your home country, both professionally and socially?   Answer Question

Worked for Aperian Global? Contribute to the Community!