Apex IT

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apex IT.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the company recruiter via LinkedIn. After I expressed interest in the position, the interview process commenced immediately. I attended 3 rounds of interview. The first was just basic background related discussion with the HR. The second round was a telephonic interview with a management level employee that focussed on my techno functional capabilities. All the questions were scenario based and a smooth sail based on my past experience. The final round was an in person interview with a VP that was just a formality to assess my personality traits.

Interview Question – Nothin unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company is great. I did re negotiate my salary and they gave me a total of about 16% raise.

Worked for Apex IT? Contribute to the Community!