Apex IT Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apex IT

Candidate Interview Review

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex IT.

Interview

I was contacted by the company recruiter via LinkedIn. After I expressed interest in the position, the interview process commenced immediately. I attended 3 rounds of interview. The first was just basic background related discussion with the HR. The second round was a telephonic interview with a management level employee that focussed on my techno functional capabilities. All the questions were scenario based and a smooth sail based on my past experience. The final round was an in person interview with a VP that was just a formality to assess my personality traits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company is great. I did re negotiate my salary and they gave me a total of about 16% raise.