Apex Outsourcing Interview Questions

2.1

Intern Interview

Interview

2 "rounds" of interview
    basically you sit at a round table and listening to the "President"'s life story. It was quite touching, not really, and how he turned it into an exploitation of employee benefits. You really are not saying much as you sit in a group and await your "2nd interview" where you go in and just listen to him more. Boom. Hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Apex Outsourcing?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apex Outsourcing (Irvine, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

There will be two group interviews, one that gives background information on Darren and one that focuses on insurance. The interviewing process is simple, where Darren would ask questions and let every applicant answer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of ordinary, very basic interviewing questions.   1 Answer

The interview feels highly scripted, Darren will continuously exaggerate how good his "system" is. When in reality it is a simple script that people read when they cold call. The job also offers zero benefits and you have to cover all licensing fees on your own. In reality, this job is looking for recent grads to act as free labor.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

interviewed at Apex Outsourcing (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

2 rounds: one with a big group that was nothing more than an info sessions. the other was with 2 other people in the office with the president. he asked us why we wanted the job, what we could bring to the company, etc.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apex Outsourcing (Irvine, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Was given a call and then went into the office for the interview. Presentation was given on the success on the company and the CEO. Potential income was shown as six figures. But they kept emphasizing only people who are there to work hard will succeed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apex Outsourcing (Irvine, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The thing with this company is that they don't tell you anything about what the actusl job entails. They promise you wealth beyond your dreams and how easy it is to get it if you just work hard enough. Once youre all excited and he has you hooked they take you to a computer room where you have to get licensed to sell insurance.keep in mind he mentions nothing about how you actually have to pay to work here. So be prepared to spend a little under $400 dollars just to start. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Interview Questions

• What do expect fro this "career"   1 Answer

Executive Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apex Outsourcing (Irvine, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Apex was the 1st company that had a group interview environment. I have experienced 'panel interviews' with several decision makers in the room at once, but a group interview is entirely different.

Initially, I found it to be a little intimidating, While being questioned openly it became very apparent who was (and was not) prepared. Those that are confident in their skill levels and success in their careers need not fear.

Interview Questions

• Due to my experience and skill level, the questions asked during the interview were not difficult for me to address.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer made to me was fair and open to negotiation by either party in the future.

Business/Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Apex Outsourcing (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

While waiting in the lobby to be called in I noticed that the background music wasn't the conventional sound you'd expect of just about any business office. It was more current and edgy and that speaks of the employees there as well. That was a good sign for me being straight out of college. I was shown a video clip to kick off the interview. Two men then walked into the room to have a chat with me. And that's exactly what it felt like. It was more a getting to know each other than a drilling experience. Darren Sugiyama - the President - then walks in during the tail part of the interview to have a brief session. They will e-mail you with a set of questions you have to answer if you make it through to the second round. And if they like your answers you make it to another face-to-face interview for your third screening process.

Interview Questions

• There were really no over the top difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Compensation by commission only was a problem for me.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apex Outsourcing (Irvine, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process was in a room with 4 other people interviewing for the same position. They showed us a video about how great their company was and how much money we would be making (kept saying "you're gonna drive the car of your dreams"). Then they just asked us about our background and then proceeded with answering questions. They then send you an email questionnaire to fill out and then send back.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apex Outsourcing in June 2011.

Interview

I came across this opportunity through my school's career website. The description hardly touches on what you will be doing for the company... the details just highlight the greatness of the chairman of the company. The office appears to be very pristine, and music is constantly playing in the background. A majority of the interview is the employer talking about how great his company is. There is a survey at the end of the first interview, asking you five questions that are directed to your personality, for example, "why do you want to work here." Here they seem to like to hire recent college graduates; young people. The music playing in the background is also very hip, making it seem like a fun place to work.

Broker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apex Outsourcing in May 2011.

Interview

Waste of time to say the least. They put us in this large room and had us watch a video on what they do. Then they had a couple of people come in and tell us about their experience of working with the company. After I was hired, I realized that the people that we talked to were also new brokers and were barely making any money themselves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.