Apex Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.5

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

The interview process was as laid back as an interview could be. Nothing too frightening, the questions asked were pretty basic and nothing out of the ordinary. The person who interviewed me was very friendly, and seemed to fully listen and understand the answers to her questions. After about 15 minutes of question and answer she then brought me back to the main office part so I could get a glimpse of what being a delivery recruiter was all about.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had failed at a task, and how to you learned from it/what you could do better next time.   Answer Question

Help Desk Support II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apex Systems (Portland, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

I got an email and then we arranged did a phone interview. The person I interviewed with was really unprofessional. Couldn't speak up or talk into the phone. Had to ask the person to repeat themselves multiple times. When we were finished I was told I would get a right to represent form. The day we did the interview on was Friday. Waited until Monday to send an email to ask for the form and never heard from the person.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Apex Systems (Cupertino, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. First round was telephonic interview where they asked for simple JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS and HTML5 questions. For the second round of interview, they asked about JavaScript String questions.

Interview Questions

• Find characters present between 2 characters which are asked by user from array?

Ex. { ‘*’, 2,3,4,’#’, ‘eweew’, ‘sdds’, 56,8,’$’,’asdfdfs’,234234,’%’} , find characters between * and # without using subStr or subString.

Answer Question

Recruiter Inside Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and sent me a short questionnaire. Had a phone interview with her and then she set me up with a hiring manager that then had a FaceTime interview with me (he was out of state). He then got me an interview at the branch that I would work at and I went in for an interview with two people. The next day I got an offer.

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I learned about the company at a college career fair. I was asked to email my answers to a few screening questions. About 6 weeks later a corporate recruiter got in touch with me for a phone interview. I had an on-site panel interview with 4 account managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the recruiter, followed by technical interviews in person then another interview on site..Depending on the job process could be different, contractors tend to deal with less interviews than permanent employees. The recruiter was very aggressive with getting updated information. Recommended I up sell myself when I did the formal panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Rank the following terms, Communication, Teamwork, Deadlines, Quality   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apex Systems (Southfield, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I first filled out a questionnaire for a corporate recruiter and then had a phone interview with her. After that I met with the manager at the location. At that point I received the offer and once I went to accept it they rescinded it even though they had given me up until that day for my decision. They claimed to have interviewed and given the job to 2 other people that morning, before 10 am. Very disappointing, I would not recommend a company with such poor business ethics.

Interview Questions

• What do you think sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apex Systems (Newport Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a corporate recruiter doing a phone interview with myself. If you got pass that step then you would meet 1 on 1 with the office in which you applied to. It was simple and quick. The only cons would be it was not very organized, 3 different people came into the interview at different times and pretty much asked the same questions. None of them were prepared with my resume or questions. But they did a good job of asking questions and telling me about the job.

Interview Questions

• What best quality of yours fits the position we are hiring for?   Answer Question

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apex Systems in April 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume in and received an e-mail the next day. I answered some basic questions such as what experiences has prepared you for a job like this one. After they reviewed them I set up a phone interview for two days later. The phone interview asked some basic questions and I asked questions for the recruiter. They asked for an estimate when I would be able to meet face-to-face. I talked on the phone with them for about 20 minutes. It seemed to go well, but four days later I received an e-mail saying the position had been filled.

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apex Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Talked with the corporate recruiter for about 30 minutes in a preliminary phone interview. After the phone interview she said I made it to the next round. Long interview with 5 managers sitting across from me. Firing questions one after another. Invited to shadow employees for abiut and hour and a half. Got an offer over the phone by the end of the day.