Apex Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the recruiter, followed by technical interviews in person then another interview on site..Depending on the job process could be different, contractors tend to deal with less interviews than permanent employees. The recruiter was very aggressive with getting updated information. Recommended I up sell myself when I did the formal panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Rank the following terms, Communication, Teamwork, Deadlines, Quality   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apex Systems (Short Hills, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

First a national recruiter will call you, then you have to take an online personality test. Then they will call you in for a face to face interview. You go in for a formal interview with delivery manager and VP or higher up. Then you shadow and interview with the rest of the team for half a day.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

One phone screen and then one 1/2 day interview with the team. Panel style interview with account managers. You will have a chance to sit down with a recruiter and shadow them to see what the job is like. Then you walk around and see the facility, you learn about the business and the model they follow for recruiting.

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then an in person scheduled. Upon my arrival I was told the hiring manager called out sick and I was being interview by the person who I was replacing. She was very unprofessional and obviously had not prepared to ask me any questions. She was unclear about the duties this position held even though she was currently in the role and she was using curse words during the interview.

Interview Questions

• nothing relevant except if I was good with Microsoft Excel.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Applied online. A few days later I received an email asking me to answer some pre-screening questions. The following day I received an email to set up a phone interview. Two days later the phone interview was conducted. The questions were behavioral based. A week after the phone interview I received an email stating they went forward with another candidate.

Help Desk I Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Apex Systems in February 2015.

Interview

Helping customers transition from one Wells Fargo service to a different service? How well do you work under pressure? What would your coworkers say about you?

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the recruiter, followed by technical interviews, then interview by upper management. Depending on the job process could be different, contractors tend to deal with less interviews than permanent employees. Expect several interviews at all levels, peer interviews, technical interviews etc

Interview Questions

• nothing was unexpected, interview process was actually easier than what I have experienced in past.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

The recruiter was VERY pushy and came over kind of snobby. I spoke with her 4 weeks ago about a job that she said she would keep me updated on. My current job doesn't allow employees to have personal phone in the building. I come out of work after After 4 weeks of waiting and receive 2 missed phone calls and 2 emails from the recruiter. The 2nd of the 2 emails was:

I’ve tried to call/reach out to you a number of times in regards to the opening in ________ that we discussed. Are you still interested or has something changed for you? Please let me know ASAP as the client is setting up on-site interviews as we speak.

I find it kind of rude after no contact for 4 weeks to be this pushy when I am unable to respond while I am at work.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have any unexpected Questions.. Just more about what I have done in the past and how it fits with the needs of the new job.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, then waited a week for follow-up, Finally had phone interview, then waited two more weeks for a 'No thanks". After that no further contact from company for weeks, despite phone calls. Finally one month later, got a "we habe nothing else in the pipeline".

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apex Systems (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Average. Meet Apex (either in person or via Skype) for a phone screen prior to being able to send over your resume to client. They're looking at confidence and communication skills prior to putting you in front of the client. Easy to pass. Basic questions about background and experience. On site with client was 30 minutes. Very direct about projects and environment. Very process heavy and waterfall methodology. Very collaborative teams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Client initiated right after the interview and presented to me immediately. Have to get approvals on negotiating over $80/hour with Apex.