Apex Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

2.6

Reset

Recruiter Inside Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and sent me a short questionnaire. Had a phone interview with her and then she set me up with a hiring manager that then had a FaceTime interview with me (he was out of state). He then got me an interview at the branch that I would work at and I went in for an interview with two people. The next day I got an offer.

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I learned about the company at a college career fair. I was asked to email my answers to a few screening questions. About 6 weeks later a corporate recruiter got in touch with me for a phone interview. I had an on-site panel interview with 4 account managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the recruiter, followed by technical interviews in person then another interview on site..Depending on the job process could be different, contractors tend to deal with less interviews than permanent employees. The recruiter was very aggressive with getting updated information. Recommended I up sell myself when I did the formal panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Rank the following terms, Communication, Teamwork, Deadlines, Quality   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apex Systems (Southfield, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I first filled out a questionnaire for a corporate recruiter and then had a phone interview with her. After that I met with the manager at the location. At that point I received the offer and once I went to accept it they rescinded it even though they had given me up until that day for my decision. They claimed to have interviewed and given the job to 2 other people that morning, before 10 am. Very disappointing, I would not recommend a company with such poor business ethics.

Interview Questions

• What do you think sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apex Systems (Newport Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a corporate recruiter doing a phone interview with myself. If you got pass that step then you would meet 1 on 1 with the office in which you applied to. It was simple and quick. The only cons would be it was not very organized, 3 different people came into the interview at different times and pretty much asked the same questions. None of them were prepared with my resume or questions. But they did a good job of asking questions and telling me about the job.

Interview Questions

• What best quality of yours fits the position we are hiring for?   Answer Question

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apex Systems in April 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume in and received an e-mail the next day. I answered some basic questions such as what experiences has prepared you for a job like this one. After they reviewed them I set up a phone interview for two days later. The phone interview asked some basic questions and I asked questions for the recruiter. They asked for an estimate when I would be able to meet face-to-face. I talked on the phone with them for about 20 minutes. It seemed to go well, but four days later I received an e-mail saying the position had been filled.

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apex Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Talked with the corporate recruiter for about 30 minutes in a preliminary phone interview. After the phone interview she said I made it to the next round. Long interview with 5 managers sitting across from me. Firing questions one after another. Invited to shadow employees for abiut and hour and a half. Got an offer over the phone by the end of the day.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apex Systems (Short Hills, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

First a national recruiter will call you, then you have to take an online personality test. Then they will call you in for a face to face interview. You go in for a formal interview with delivery manager and VP or higher up. Then you shadow and interview with the rest of the team for half a day.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

One phone screen and then one 1/2 day interview with the team. Panel style interview with account managers. You will have a chance to sit down with a recruiter and shadow them to see what the job is like. Then you walk around and see the facility, you learn about the business and the model they follow for recruiting.

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then an in person scheduled. Upon my arrival I was told the hiring manager called out sick and I was being interview by the person who I was replacing. She was very unprofessional and obviously had not prepared to ask me any questions. She was unclear about the duties this position held even though she was currently in the role and she was using curse words during the interview.

Interview Questions

• nothing relevant except if I was good with Microsoft Excel.   Answer Question