Apex Systems

58 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Administrator(Support) Interview

Network Administrator(Support)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Apex Systems in March 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter called and asked technical questions see if potential candidate can answer those questions. If not, had he /she tried to find out an answer?

Interview Question – Where is the power supply for 4500 and 6500 switches?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview Details – Recruiter called me, had to answer questions through email, then set up a phone interview, then onsite interview, then a 2 hour mingle with other recruiters/ interviews with other superiors in the office. Whole process took almost 3 weeks. The lead mananger in CLT was slightly rude, acted exasperated he had to lower himself to interviewing a potential new hire.

Interview Question – Why Apex?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got another offer with higher base salary.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview Details – Great interview process. It starts with phone interviews first, followed by an initial 30 minute interview with the hiring managers. After that you may be invited back for a half day interview which I did. It was good to see what it takes to do the position of a recruiter and it really boosted my interest in the job and the atmosphere.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging thing I had to overcome?   Answer Question

Recruiter/Sales Position Interview

Recruiter/Sales Position
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Apex Systems in January 2014.

Interview Details – First step in the interview process is that there are a series of questions one have to answer. Not, difficult. I am in the 2nd step process, which is the phone interview. One must set up a time and day for the phone interview. There after if you pass the phone interview, then you would move on to the next step.

Interview Question – No difficult questions have taken place yet. but in process   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apex Systems in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone screening then a personal screening before being forwarded to the employer

Interview Question – What is the largest budget you had to manage   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Base on my experience I was made the best offer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Apex Systems in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty intense. I had interviews with at least seven different people in a three day period. However, I knew that I had the job within hours of my final interview.

Interview Question – There were not really any unexpected questions just more to make sure that I would fit into the team atmosphere they were building   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They started off way too low. They salary range is set but if you do not ask they will not go up. Do not take the first offer.

Data Communications Specialist Interview

Data Communications Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Apex Systems in March 2012.

Interview Details – They contacted me about my resume on line. I went in and interviewed and they hired me.

Interview Question – There was not really anything difficult about the interview. Standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation process

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Helpdesk Technician
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Apex Systems in October 2013.

Interview Details – I conducted several telephone assessments, conferences and interviews for this particular position. I also had to fill out a LOT of paperwork, take a drug test and get a couple of shots as well.

Interview Question – There were no difficult wuestions; I was prepared for them all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We did not negotiate.

Intern Interview

Intern
Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apex Systems in April 2013.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview in April. There was a full day of candidates. We were at the HQ for about two hours. We shadowed current employees and did 3 on 3 interviews with branch management. Entirely behavioral/ fit.

Interview Question – When was a time that you faced a challenge in a team setting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I should have but did not negotiate the $10 per hour salary.

SQL Developer Interview

SQL Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview Details – This was a contract to hire position for an Apex client. Contacted by an Apex technical recruiter who found my resume on job board; conducted initial skills screening on telephone. Sent several emails to this recruiter asking questions about the position and compensation; emails were answered promptly. Recruiter called constantly and came off as very pushy. Set up phone interview with client; client requested ftf interview. After face to face, Apex recruiter ceased all communication with me. I never heard from them again. Obviously I was not a fit, but a simple email or phone call would have been more professional. Instead, they took the cowardly way out and left me wondering. It speaks loudly about this company and their true intentions. I ended up accepting another offer closer to home one week later, but I learned a great deal about Apex. To potential job seekers, my advice is to be very careful with these folks. As soon as you are no longer any use to them, they will want nothing to do with you.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apex Systems