Apex Technology Group Inc Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apex Technology Group Inc

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Apex Technology Group Inc.

Interview

coding algorithms data structures personality learnability communication education analysis problem solving adaptability ease with multi cultures motivation inspiration coding algorithms data structures personality learnability communication education analysis problem solving adaptability ease with multi cultures motivation inspiration

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they give what i asked for

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apex Technology Group Inc (Nashville, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied for a recruiting position but they called me about a sales position. I'm guessing because I told her I was in school for human resources and would like experience in HR I wasn't fit for a sales position.

Interview Questions

• They just asked the basic interview questions: What your strengths? What kind of sales experience do you have?   Answer Question

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apex Technology Group Inc (Austin, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Apex seemed like a great place to work and i was exicited about the opportunity. I stumbled a few times with my answers and I got the vibe that effected my outcome. The interviewer was very knowledgable and he quized me quite a bit. He was not very informative about my position's salary or benifits. I felt like it was strictly business and the lack of experiance on my resume had already disqualified me.

Interview Questions

• What pay scale are you expecting?   1 Answer
    • What are your weakness that you would have to overcome to succeed at this position.   1 Answer

Interview

Make a brief introduction of yourself. What did you learn in university?
    What do you know of our company? Do you like business travel?
    Any sales job experience?

Interview Questions

• Since this may be your first job, according to experience, we may no expect you stay for a long period. What do you say?   Answer Question

IT Resource Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apex Technology Group Inc in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was not much organised. They were doing it very fast. Didn't even bothered to have a look on resume. Don't know what they were looking for ? May be just communication skill. A classmate of mine was in casuals. Even she got selected. They just asked me to tell something about myself and then he straightaway asked will I leave this if got another job. I said not really if am enjoying what I am doing. Then he discussed when I will be joining to which I responded immediately after my final exams. He said, "Very nice."
    Whole process took 5 minutes, barely and stress was on communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Will you leave this job if you get a job in the domain of JAVA ?   1 Answer