Apex Technology Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apex Technology Systems

NOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in January 2012.

Many different people on the call including engineers and managers, asked a lot of technical questions. Just stick to your resume and brush up on the basics and know subnetting.

Interview Questions
    Gave me an offer letter, had already negotiated the rate earlier

Help Desk Analyst Tier I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in July 2012.

Nothing out of the ordinary- very easy and they keep up with you.

No negotiation- base rate was and is the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in March 2012.

Applied online, was reached out to by a personal recruiter for some background information, set up a phone interview which was roughly 15 minutes long, then brought down for a "half day" where i met the staff, saw the environment, met one on one with several account managers then went for a one on one interview with the director, they called and offered me the job 2 days later

Interview Questions
    • In a cutthroat sales environment what motivates you besides money?   View Answer
    no negotiation, the job is what it is and you choose to accept or not

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in February 2012.

I showed up at a location that was erroneously given to me. That error was corrected and I made it to the proper location. I interviewed with the project leader and the manager (total time was about 30 minutes). Later that day i had an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions
    I asked for a given rate and got it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in September 2011.

I was contacted by someone to do a phone interview. After completing this (which was relaxed and pretty easy) I was told to fill out a "survey" which was a personality test and told I would be contacted soon if I was going to move on to a face to face interview or not. I was just contacted saying that I will be moving on (total time since the phone interview is 2 days).

Not very negotiable.

IT Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Plainfield, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in June 2011.

A company recruiter reached out to me after he saw my resume on dice.com and my profile on LinkedIn.com. He talked to me about the company and the open position he was seeking to fill. We agreed to a telephone interview, which was followed up the following week with a panel interview at the office with the company president and the director of business development. A few days later, I received the hire offer.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges did you encounter, and how were you able to tackle them?   Answer Question
    • Sell us on what is that makes you succeed.   Answer Question
    We did negotiate the salary after the company made the offer. They adjusted it up, as per my needs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in January 2011.

Phone interview went well, I thought. Didn't get a call for an in person interview. I must not have been what they were loooking for.

IT Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in July 2012.

The individual called me and asked very general questions about my background and explained what position they were hiring for. They were looking for candidates for a position on a military base. It felt more like a questionnaire though as I would still need to interview with the actual company. As I was already working and they could not match my salary, I graciously declined. All in all a good company and very respectful

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your self and what can you bring to this team.   Answer Question

Worked for Apex Technology Systems? Contribute to the Community!