Apex Technology Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apex Technology Systems

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, second day I got email with form of behavioral questions, the day after they scheduled and interview. at the interview day before the interview time they emailed me saying the position is already filled.(............)

Help Desk Analyst Tier I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary- very easy and they keep up with you.

Negotiation

No negotiation- base rate was and is the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was reached out to by a personal recruiter for some background information, set up a phone interview which was roughly 15 minutes long, then brought down for a "half day" where i met the staff, saw the environment, met one on one with several account managers then went for a one on one interview with the director, they called and offered me the job 2 days later

Interview Questions

• In a cutthroat sales environment what motivates you besides money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, the job is what it is and you choose to accept or not

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I showed up at a location that was erroneously given to me. That error was corrected and I made it to the proper location. I interviewed with the project leader and the manager (total time was about 30 minutes). Later that day i had an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for a given rate and got it

NOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Rockville, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Many different people on the call including engineers and managers, asked a lot of technical questions. Just stick to your resume and brush up on the basics and know subnetting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gave me an offer letter, had already negotiated the rate earlier

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Bellevue, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by someone to do a phone interview. After completing this (which was relaxed and pretty easy) I was told to fill out a "survey" which was a personality test and told I would be contacted soon if I was going to move on to a face to face interview or not. I was just contacted saying that I will be moving on (total time since the phone interview is 2 days).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very negotiable.

IT Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apex Technology Systems (South Plainfield, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

A company recruiter reached out to me after he saw my resume on dice.com and my profile on LinkedIn.com. He talked to me about the company and the open position he was seeking to fill. We agreed to a telephone interview, which was followed up the following week with a panel interview at the office with the company president and the director of business development. A few days later, I received the hire offer.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you encounter, and how were you able to tackle them?   Answer Question
    • Sell us on what is that makes you succeed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We did negotiate the salary after the company made the offer. They adjusted it up, as per my needs.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apex Technology Systems (Orlando, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview went well, I thought. Didn't get a call for an in person interview. I must not have been what they were loooking for.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apex Technology Systems in July 2012.

Interview

The individual called me and asked very general questions about my background and explained what position they were hiring for. They were looking for candidates for a position on a military base. It felt more like a questionnaire though as I would still need to interview with the actual company. As I was already working and they could not match my salary, I graciously declined. All in all a good company and very respectful

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self and what can you bring to this team.   Answer Question