Apex Technology Systems

Very Easy Interview

Help Desk Analyst Tier I Interview

Help Desk Analyst Tier I
Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in July 2012.

Interview Details – Nothing out of the ordinary- very easy and they keep up with you.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation- base rate was and is the same

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, was reached out to by a personal recruiter for some background information, set up a phone interview which was roughly 15 minutes long, then brought down for a "half day" where i met the staff, saw the environment, met one on one with several account managers then went for a one on one interview with the director, they called and offered me the job 2 days later

Interview Question – In a cutthroat sales environment what motivates you besides money?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, the job is what it is and you choose to accept or not

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – I showed up at a location that was erroneously given to me. That error was corrected and I made it to the proper location. I interviewed with the project leader and the manager (total time was about 30 minutes). Later that day i had an offer and accepted it.

Interview Question – They were of a technical nature   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a given rate and got it

Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by someone to do a phone interview. After completing this (which was relaxed and pretty easy) I was told to fill out a "survey" which was a personality test and told I would be contacted soon if I was going to move on to a face to face interview or not. I was just contacted saying that I will be moving on (total time since the phone interview is 2 days).

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not very negotiable.

IT Sales Manager Interview

IT Sales Manager
South Plainfield, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – A company recruiter reached out to me after he saw my resume on dice.com and my profile on LinkedIn.com. He talked to me about the company and the open position he was seeking to fill. We agreed to a telephone interview, which was followed up the following week with a panel interview at the office with the company president and the director of business development. A few days later, I received the hire offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – We did negotiate the salary after the company made the offer. They adjusted it up, as per my needs.

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview went well, I thought. Didn't get a call for an in person interview. I must not have been what they were loooking for.

IT Interview

IT

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Apex Technology Systems in July 2012.

Interview Details – The individual called me and asked very general questions about my background and explained what position they were hiring for. They were looking for candidates for a position on a military base. It felt more like a questionnaire though as I would still need to interview with the actual company. As I was already working and they could not match my salary, I graciously declined. All in all a good company and very respectful

Interview Question – Tell me about your self and what can you bring to this team.   Answer Question

Worked for Apex Technology Systems? Contribute to the Community!