Apollo Education Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Manager Interview

Applications Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in November 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter contacted me after I applied online. After speaking with the recruiter they set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. During my conversation with the hiring manager I learned the title of the position was different than what was posted and that close to 100% travel to Phoenix would be required. It seemed like the hiring manager wasn't convinced this position should be hired in the Bay Area. I would think it would be good idea to post the right title and mention the team is in Phoenix in the job description to minimize wasted time on everyone's part. I have a negative impression of this company based on dealing with the recruiter and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Education Group

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Education Group Applications Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Education Group employees and interview candidates.