Apollo Education Group Business Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apollo Education Group in March 2013.

I first had a in person interview with a director and another BA which really went well - they explained the projects they were working on, asked me to go through my background and then allowed for me to ask questions. The second interview was via phone with a panel of 6 people with the typical behavior questions. Tell me about a time when the requirements changed, what did you do and how did it effect the outcome. What do you know about the Apollo Group. What do you look for in a manager....etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apollo Education Group

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apollo Education Group in October 2011.

I had a 1:1 interview with someone who was very unpleasant and seemingly disinterested in being there. From the start, the person went straight to criticism over my past work, following up with questions that were more geared to a developer role. The functional analyst position did not require developer skillset, so this was a bit confusing and overall not a very good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your software developement experience on a scrum team   View Answer