Apollo Education Group Corporate Education Liaison Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Corporate Education Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2009.

It was a group interview for 2 positions, Corporate Education Liaison and Enrollment Counselor. While the first round of interviews was very organized, it was highly competitive. Nearly 30 candidates were asked to compete with each other on presentation skills. There was no opportunity to speak with the panel one on one.
Round 2 interviews were more disorganized. I was called in but when I arrived there was no one available to greet me. The interviewer was still conducting an interview with another candidate. As there was no where else to wait other than in the hallway outside the interview, I was able to listen in on nearly the entire interview. After waiting for 45 minutes, the interviewer finally came out and seemed surprised to see me. After we discussed the position in more detail, I decided that the job and the salary range was not what I was looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Take 5 minutes to interview the person sitting next to you. Then give a presentation on why that person should get the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apollo Education Group

Corporate Education Liaison Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2008.

I was already employed by the company and was looking for a position change from inside sales to outside sales. I had interviewed once before and was not offered the job. This time I was determined. They want to know that you have drive and will do what it takes to get the job done. They want to know you have the ability to plan and execute a strategy. They want to know that you will produce results. The people are friendly and nice to work with. The culture is one of success.

Interview Questions
    There is little negotiation with the company. They have a hiring range which is rather low. You will earn significant increases biyearly if you are a go getter and exceed the goals set out for you.

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!