Apollo Education Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pasadena, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in December 2010.

Interview Details – Recruited by a recruiting agency and interviewed with a recruiter. Went through a second informal interview, then hired. The process did not take long once approved by the recruiter.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was whether or not I could handle working more with adult students vs. younger students.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was satisfied with the salary offer as it commensurate with my experience and was aligned with my duties.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – 4interviews processes.phone. one interview and group interview

Interview Question – how would you sell this pen   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Enrollment Counselor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview Details – Phone Screen passed, followed by 2 part interview via phone in person

Interview Question – Standard questions. What did you do when not getting something done before deadline.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None,

Enrollment Counselor

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2008.

Interview Details – Pleasant and casual conversation asking about education and previous work experience

Negotiation Details – an offer was made no negotiation was accepted

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Education Group

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Education Group Enrollment Counselor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Education Group employees and interview candidates.