Apollo Education Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Enrollment Manager Interview

Enrollment Manager
New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed three times before being told that the process would move on without being considered for the role. I thought the interview process what very detailed and intentional in finding the right person for the role. I had two phone interviews before it was decided I should meet the hiring manager.

I enjoyed meeting with him and would have really enjoyed working there. I was also suppose to meet with a regional director but she did not join us on that third interview. After a third round and not being able to put my best foot forward to the regional director was a let down. But I am grateful for the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when a subordinate is not meeting expectations?   Answer Question
  • Name a challenging moment when you had to work with someone who is not a direct report.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Education Group

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Education Group Enrollment Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Education Group employees and interview candidates.