Apollo Education Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Enrollment Manager Interview

Enrollment Manager
New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed three times before being told that the process would move on without being considered for the role. I thought the interview process what very detailed and intentional in finding the right person for the role. I had two phone interviews before it was decided I should meet the hiring manager.

I enjoyed meeting with him and would have really enjoyed working there. I was also suppose to meet with a regional director but she did not join us on that third interview. After a third round and not being able to put my best foot forward to the regional director was a let down. But I am grateful for the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when a subordinate is not meeting expectations?   Answer Question
  • Name a challenging moment when you had to work with someone who is not a direct report.   Answer Question

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!