Apollo Education Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Enrollment Specialist
New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in July 2012.

Interview Details – First Interview included a phone screening with a recruiter in Phoenix. We went over my resume and answered behavioral questions. Second Interview was in person and same format, behavioral questions and going over my experience. Third and final interview was to give a presentation on higher education to two hiring managers.

Interview Question – Describe your ideal work environment. And putting together the presentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little room to negotiate, however I was able to slightly because I did not need medical benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Education Group

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Education Group Enrollment Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Education Group employees and interview candidates.