Apollo Education Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Campus Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2014.

I applied for the job August 7th, then I received an email the following week for a telephone interview with HR and it was scheduled on August 21st. After the interview, I was told that it would take 3 days or a week to hear back from them if I was selected. Once selected, I would go and do a face to face interview based on 5 behavioral questions. One of the examples she gave me was "what are you willing to do to correct a wrong with a right". She said that they are looking for correction and resolution along with energy and enthusiasm.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions in my phone interview. This was mostly a pre-screen type of interview and I said just a little bit about my last 3 job experiences and what did I do there.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation in salary. Before they schedule your phone interview, they make you fill out this questionnaire which has the salary, hours, and days to work. I only selected the Yes, and I accepted answer, because I can't continue filling out more information. I will updated this if I got selected for the job and after I do the panel interview.

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in November 2013.

Online application, then phone interview, then online teacher training, then first class with mentor, then you are fully hired. Takes at least 3-4 months before fully employed. It was a little frustrating because you feel the interview process will never end, but you just have to stay with it.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do with those students that are falling behind?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The salary was set.

SQA II Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview process took 4 weeks with 4 group/panel interview., two technical interviews, 1 situational and 1 manual testing questions. Technival rounds has all QTP questions like database connectivity, dynamic object handling, descriptive programming

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in February 2012.

Initial phone interview followed by multiple Skype interviews, followed by an in person interview with the management group for the unit. It was actually a pretty pleasant process, no botch's or that type of stuff.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't really hit with any specific question that was difficult, but I had to field questions from multiple people on the fly.   Answer Question
    Very straight forward, the only issue was relocation.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in March 2012.

The first part of the interview is a Phone prescreen with the HR department. If you pass this, you move on to a Panel interview with about 5 people. If you are selected for final rounds, you finish with a Face-to-face interview with hiring manager and VP.

Interview Questions
    Very little room for negotiations.

Network Administrative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online - interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Had a single interview 7 years ago. 2 persons in the interview, the manager and a technical person. Typical situational questions asked, followed by technical questions. More than likely, once the technical interviewing part was satisfied, they are looking for a team fit to ensure you will be a good fit with the team.

Interview Questions
    • Position was related to telecommunications and most difficult question related to T1/E1 and DS3 TDM circuits. A few lunix/unix questions and Cisco data networking general questions.   Answer Question
    negotiated successfully for the pay previously made.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in October 2010.

Apollo uses a temporary service to test out employees. Once the temporary service is engaged, a standing metric is used to determine if an offer will be extended or not. Management of the technical support division generally will extend the offer based on personality, metrics and sick time used or not used.

None

Enrollment Advisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in May 2014.

Passed assessment contacted via email I choose the phone interview time. The recruiter called, prompt on time was warm yet professional. Told me about the position and the procedure for phone interview. After our conversation she asked 4 behavioral based questions. Of which I answered. When finished she stated I was moving to the next phase, which was face to face interview the following week. I selected the time and showed up to the interview dressed professional and 15 minutes early. It was a two person panel the female panelist somewhat dominated/controlled conversation it appeared she decided hiring outcome. Guy there as a formality.

HRBP Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in May 2010.

Interview process was very organized. Internal employee application was considred and it was first the phone interview. the HM was very patient since I had to reschdeule the interview. Orientation practically non -existant. But the staff was very helpful in proving you with the necessary reources required.

PR Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in February 2014.

Responded to online posting on Indeed. 30 minute initial telephone screen by talent acquisition consultant followed by in person interview with PR manager. Well managed and kept informed of status during follow up calls. Required photo ID to enter the campus.

Interview Questions
    • How did you demonstrate value of PR to senior executives   Answer Question

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!