Apollo Education Group

Updated Feb 1, 2015
Updated Feb 1, 2015

2.8

Military Enrollment Advisor Interview

Applied online and recieved an email the next day to take assessment. Took assessment and got an email 2 days later for a phone interview. Currently waiting on phone interview and came to glass door to try and better prepare for interview based on others experience.

Advisor/Account Executive Interview

Apollo Ed Group relies on behavior-based questions in the interview process - be prepared to be specific about your experience; situation, obstacles, action taken, results. Answers should not be what you WOULD do, but what you HAVE DONE. Best to be prepared in advance, but take your time to be specific in any event.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had two conflicting commitments - how did you manage your time to satisfy both?   Answer Question

Enrollment Counselor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apollo Education Group.

They are very selective in the hiring process. Customer service is a plus and a behavioral based interview is used to select qualified employees. They want to make sure that your behaviors line up with the position and that your ethical standards are of high importance. The interview usually takes 2 interviews one is done by HR and the second is at the location where you will work. At times phone interviews are conducted and at least 2 managers or manager employee combination administers the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview is not having real life examples of how you handled situations. They are only looking at behaviors and the process to accomplish results.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as this these are discussed before the interview begins to give the candidate the opportunity to walk away in case they do not accept the salary offer.

Editor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apollo Education Group in November 2014.

This was a phone screen. The interviewer appeared to be in rush and even mentioned that she was cutting down the usual interview from 45 minutes to about 10. The entire experience was odd. She didn't ask me much of anything but only described a little about the position. I was told that the next week, I'd hear back from them and the position started mid December. I never heard back from them until I contacted HR. Three days later, I received a form rejection email. It seems odd that they could reject me on the basis of a screening in which they never discussed my skills or experience at all. It makes me wonder if they were just going through the motions of the process. I feel that this was a massive waste of time on everyone's part.

Interview Questions
    • There was only one question asked and that was why I wanted to work for them.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

I only did an on-site interview. It was composed of 3 round of 45 minutes.

It was mostly knowledge-based questions on a broad number of IT technical subjects. They also asked me to explain the projects mentioned in my resume.

They didn't asked me to write code or solve technical problems.

Interview Questions
    • Which was unexpected was the fact that those questions were mostly theoretical. I was expecting algorithmic problems.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I had a recruiter interview. After which I had a technical phone screen interview with the hiring manager. It went well and they called me for an on site interview which involved meeting with 4 team members.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard and straight forward. People interviewing me were nice and pleasant to talk to.   Answer Question
    Negotiate your offer.

Campus Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2014.

I applied for the job August 7th, then I received an email the following week for a telephone interview with HR and it was scheduled on August 21st. After the interview, I was told that it would take 3 days or a week to hear back from them if I was selected. Once selected, I would go and do a face to face interview based on 5 behavioral questions. One of the examples she gave me was "what are you willing to do to correct a wrong with a right". She said that they are looking for correction and resolution along with energy and enthusiasm.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions in my phone interview. This was mostly a pre-screen type of interview and I said just a little bit about my last 3 job experiences and what did I do there.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation in salary. Before they schedule your phone interview, they make you fill out this questionnaire which has the salary, hours, and days to work. I only selected the Yes, and I accepted answer, because I can't continue filling out more information. I will updated this if I got selected for the job and after I do the panel interview.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2014.

You recieve an email that requires a response to confirm your intereview day and time and a number that you can be reach. Also before the phone interview you must fill out an intial packet reviewing the goals of the job, requirments and avaliability. Once you pass the phone interview you will recieve an actual interview with the school you applied for.

Interview Questions
    • Phone Interview- Compare what you do now to what you will be required to do in this position if offered?
      In person interview- Name a time you had to make a decision that your supervisor was unaware of ?

Answer Question

SQA II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview process took 4 weeks with 4 group/panel interview., two technical interviews, 1 situational and 1 manual testing questions. Technival rounds has all QTP questions like database connectivity, dynamic object handling, descriptive programming

Network Administrative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Had a single interview 7 years ago. 2 persons in the interview, the manager and a technical person. Typical situational questions asked, followed by technical questions. More than likely, once the technical interviewing part was satisfied, they are looking for a team fit to ensure you will be a good fit with the team.

Interview Questions
    • Position was related to telecommunications and most difficult question related to T1/E1 and DS3 TDM circuits. A few lunix/unix questions and Cisco data networking general questions.   Answer Question
    negotiated successfully for the pay previously made.