Apollo Education Group

2.8

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Administrative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Had a single interview 7 years ago. 2 persons in the interview, the manager and a technical person. Typical situational questions asked, followed by technical questions. More than likely, once the technical interviewing part was satisfied, they are looking for a team fit to ensure you will be a good fit with the team.

Interview Questions
    • Position was related to telecommunications and most difficult question related to T1/E1 and DS3 TDM circuits. A few lunix/unix questions and Cisco data networking general questions.   Answer Question
    negotiated successfully for the pay previously made.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Interview went well and involved talking with four team members at the time all of whom were professional and knowledgeable. Interview took 2 hours including question and answer period. Met with team manager after talking with team members. Interview process was organized and progressed smoothly.

IT Manager, Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Only promoting internally no external hiring for this position. And we have reasons for everything if you need to know why we dont hire someone from outside for this position.
    No big raise will be given and only internal folks can accept this offer also they know how to treat the employees bad since they have already gone through it while they were juniors.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you need promotion? Will you listen to my commands?   View Answer
    Will I get MAC?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apollo Education Group in March 2013.

I first had a in person interview with a director and another BA which really went well - they explained the projects they were working on, asked me to go through my background and then allowed for me to ask questions. The second interview was via phone with a panel of 6 people with the typical behavior questions. Tell me about a time when the requirements changed, what did you do and how did it effect the outcome. What do you know about the Apollo Group. What do you look for in a manager....etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apollo Education Group in March 2013.

One phone contact with HR and one phone interview with some developers

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apollo Education Group in February 2013.

Two interview process. Interviewers didn't appear to be very knowledgeable about how to interview. Although my position was technical very little as far as questions regarding my technical ability.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

interviewed at Apollo Education Group in December 2012.

there are 3 interviews, 1 ) Initial screening 2) technical 3) group

Interview Questions
    depends on the level of position offered you.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apollo Education Group in October 2012.

Phone screen, on site.

Interview Questions
    • None, staff doing interview was very junior and seem more worried about their jobs.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apollo Education Group in March 2012.

Completed online test that included audio-based questions. Make sure you do not have distractions because you only get one try. Behavioral-based telephone interview, followed by panel interview with more behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Share an example of when you struggled with time management and what you did to overcome it?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Apollo Education Group in March 2012.

The first part of the interview is a Phone prescreen with the HR department. If you pass this, you move on to a Panel interview with about 5 people. If you are selected for final rounds, you finish with a Face-to-face interview with hiring manager and VP.

Interview Questions
    Very little room for negotiations.