Apollo Education Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview followed by multiple Skype interviews, followed by an in person interview with the management group for the unit. It was actually a pretty pleasant process, no botch's or that type of stuff.

Interview Question – Wasn't really hit with any specific question that was difficult, but I had to field questions from multiple people on the fly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward, the only issue was relocation.

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – The first part of the interview is a Phone prescreen with the HR department. If you pass this, you move on to a Panel interview with about 5 people. If you are selected for final rounds, you finish with a Face-to-face interview with hiring manager and VP.

Interview Question – Tell me about the last book you read.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little room for negotiations.

Network Administrative II Interview

Network Administrative II
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview Details – Had a single interview 7 years ago. 2 persons in the interview, the manager and a technical person. Typical situational questions asked, followed by technical questions. More than likely, once the technical interviewing part was satisfied, they are looking for a team fit to ensure you will be a good fit with the team.

Interview Question – Position was related to telecommunications and most difficult question related to T1/E1 and DS3 TDM circuits. A few lunix/unix questions and Cisco data networking general questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiated successfully for the pay previously made.

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – Apollo uses a temporary service to test out employees. Once the temporary service is engaged, a standing metric is used to determine if an offer will be extended or not. Management of the technical support division generally will extend the offer based on personality, metrics and sick time used or not used.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

HRBP Generalist Interview

HRBP Generalist
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was very organized. Internal employee application was considred and it was first the phone interview. the HM was very patient since I had to reschdeule the interview. Orientation practically non -existant. But the staff was very helpful in proving you with the necessary reources required.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Apollo Education Group

Interview Details – Interview went well and involved talking with four team members at the time all of whom were professional and knowledgeable. Interview took 2 hours including question and answer period. Met with team manager after talking with team members. Interview process was organized and progressed smoothly.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in five years.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, and it went well. Then I was called in for another interview (Panel) with three people. Then I was moved to speak with my new Director. If was a fairly relaxed process for me.

Interview Question – What type of training do you do outside of your job, that helps you grow, that does not have anything to do with your currently position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for more and they told me no.

IT Manager, Quality Assurance Interview

IT Manager, Quality Assurance
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – 1 - Phone Interview by internal recruiter,
2 - face-to-face interviews with 5 different members of management teams,
3 - face-to-face interview with hiring director
Great overview about the vision of the team and the description of the work effort at hand

Interview Question – Describe how you would manage QA teams for database, load & performance, security, and functional testing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was some negotiation.

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Enrollment Counselor
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – 4interviews processes.phone. one interview and group interview

Interview Question – how would you sell this pen   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Software QA Analyst Interview

Software QA Analyst
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Education Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview is very straight forward. Couple of technical questions and most of them were for Quick Test professional.

Interview Question – How did you prepare for this interview?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Education Group

Worked for Apollo Education Group? Contribute to the Community!