Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Education Group
- Enrollment Advisor (7)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Enrollment Counselor (5)
- Software Engineer II (4)
- Manager (3)
- IT Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Corporate Education Liaison (2)
- Engineering (1)
- National Account Executive (1)
- Network Engineer II (1)
- User Experience Researcher (1)
- Digital Media Manager (1)
- Director IT Risk Management (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Enrollment Manager (1)
- Enrollment Specialist (1)
- Faculty (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Editor (1)
- Product Development (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior IT Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- PR Manager (1)
- Financial Services Manager (1)
- Management (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apollo Education Group.
I only did an on-site interview. It was composed of 3 round of 45 minutes. It was mostly knowledge-based questions on a broad number of IT technical subjects. They also asked me to explain the projects mentioned in my resume. They didn't asked me to write code or solve technical problems.
- Which was unexpected was the fact that those questions were mostly theoretical. I was expecting algorithmic problems. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Apollo Education Group
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I had a recruiter interview. After which I had a technical phone screen interview with the hiring manager. It went well and they called me for an on site interview which involved meeting with 4 team members.
- Questions were pretty standard and straight forward. People interviewing me were nice and pleasant to talk to. Answer Question
Negotiate your offer.
Software Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNegative Experience
I applied online – interviewed at Apollo Education Group.
HR Called to setup pre screening interview
- What do you do at the most difficult problem? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Better pay elsewhere
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.
One phone contact with HR and one phone interview with some developers
- questions on your own background Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2012.
there are 3 interviews, 1 ) Initial screening 2) technical 3) group
- no more difficult 1 Answer
depends on the level of position offered you.
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Apollo Education Group in September 2010.
I was approached by an amazon recruiter and the first phone interview was setup in three days. The interview lasted about 54 minutes. First went through my past work experience a little bit, then went straight to questions. Questions include OO concepts, algorithm O-notation, described three design patterns, and a little coding.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review