Apollo Global Management

www.agm.com

Apollo Global Management Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Global Management

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Apollo Global Management.

Several rounds of interviews with the first two primarily fit and more technical questions later in the process. Spoke with a Principal and Associate in the group at their NYC headquarters. Atmosphere was for the most part conversational with an emphasis on previous deal/valuation experience as outlined on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • The most technical aspect of this round was performing a paper LBO analysis.   Answer Question

Finance Function Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apollo Global Management.

Standard interview process where you first meet your hiring manager and HR. If that first set of meetings go well, subsequent meetings are set up with the group head and other functional heads.

HR runs the show

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apollo Global Management in January 2012.

First round interviews were on campus. Super day in new york office. The super day was very competitive. About 15 people there from Wharton and Harvard only. 8- 30 minute interviews, nothing extremely challenging. Fit based with a few technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can you specifically provide to us that differentiates you from everyone else?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apollo Global Management in March 2011.

smart, down to Earth people. I enjoyed speaking with them. Too bad I could not convince them that I was right for the position. They talk a bit too much in the half hour that we have together.