Apollo Hospitals

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Doctor Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy for me. Good approachable HR dept., well organized interview process. there was a written examination for knowledge assessment followed by panel interview.
Joining process took 3 days.

Interview Question – Technical questions about things I did not think I was supposed to know at that stage. Don't remember exactly now. Sorry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable, mostly because I did not have much experience. Pay grades are structured. But incentives based on revenue generation do exist. Kindly try to contact people in similar positions as you are applying for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Apollo Hospitals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Hospitals Doctor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Hospitals employees and interview candidates.