Apollo Hospitals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer/Testing Engineer Interview

Programmer/Testing Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in March 2011.

Interview Details – i have technical , personal interview and HR interview

Interview Question – technical round was bit difficult   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in February 2010.

Interview Details – genuine

Interview Question – you are expected to answer any of the questions asked by them because they select people who are knowledgable so doesnt have an option you must know little about everything u have studied   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in September 2009.

Interview Details – Employee Safety is most important,HR they Discuses for good planing, every month minimum 100 nos they attending for interview.

Interview Question – i am working for office , i don't no technical.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals.

Interview Details – mostly on skills and attributes with high degree of weightage to background/experience and probably diligence on candidates past experience

Negotiation Details – HR will do the negotiations. will try and reduce the offer as much as possible. Should start with a high number considering a % discounted during negotiation.

Medical Imaging Technologist Interview

Medical Imaging Technologist
Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in August 2012.

Interview Details – i like to communicate with people or organization in English,Bengali & Hindi languages . I have planned for higher education after getting few years of professional experience .

Interview Question – In which condition the rate fat & protein will be same at MR Spectroscopy ?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Salary was not satisfied .

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in July 2010.

Interview Details – met the hr department wherein i was able to know the availability of the job, i was asked to attend the interview on the same day in the nursing department, i had my mcq done and was told to come the next day for a face to face interview with the nursing superintendent and the nursing director. i was asked various questions regarding nursing and upon answering them i was offered the job.

Interview Question – how would you care for a patient who has suddenly collapsed and become unconscious   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – check out your basic salary before accepting the offer

Registrar Interview

Registrar
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in October 2010.

Interview Details – Its quite simple..If they you have the necessary skill set they are looking for you get the job. Had to do a bit of bargaining regarding remuneration and how it is paid. they will try to keep some retainer clause. I was the sole applicant for a particular position so it was quite simple. Plus you need to have the right commitments for the medical person.

Interview Questions

• how do you plan your career ?   View Answer
  • regarding your commitment towards the particular specialty   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Find out from others what they are getting in similar positions. Try to negotiate for the same. You may be able to bargain out of any retainer clause. They try to keep tougher retainer clauses for the entry levels. I was coming in a mid level so it was better.

Doctor Interview

Doctor
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy for me. Good approachable HR dept., well organized interview process. there was a written examination for knowledge assessment followed by panel interview.
Joining process took 3 days.

Interview Question – Technical questions about things I did not think I was supposed to know at that stage. Don't remember exactly now. Sorry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable, mostly because I did not have much experience. Pay grades are structured. But incentives based on revenue generation do exist. Kindly try to contact people in similar positions as you are applying for.

Very Easy Interview

General Manager - Human Resources Interview

General Manager - Human Resources
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in March 2010.

Interview Details – it was no big deal ... no skill test

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Apollo Hospitals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apollo Hospitals interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Apollo Hospitals employees and interview candidates.