Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions & Reviews

9 interviews

2.9

Programmer/Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in March 2011.

i have technical , personal interview and HR interview

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in February 2010.

genuine

Interview Questions
    • you are expected to answer any of the questions asked by them because they select people who are knowledgable so doesnt have an option you must know little about everything u have studied   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in September 2009.

Employee Safety is most important,HR they Discuses for good planing, every month minimum 100 nos they attending for interview.

General Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals.

mostly on skills and attributes with high degree of weightage to background/experience and probably diligence on candidates past experience

HR will do the negotiations. will try and reduce the offer as much as possible. Should start with a high number considering a % discounted during negotiation.

Medical Imaging Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in August 2012.

i like to communicate with people or organization in English,Bengali & Hindi languages . I have planned for higher education after getting few years of professional experience .

Interview Questions
    • In which condition the rate fat & protein will be same at MR Spectroscopy ?   View Answer

Salary was not satisfied .

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in July 2010.

met the hr department wherein i was able to know the availability of the job, i was asked to attend the interview on the same day in the nursing department, i had my mcq done and was told to come the next day for a face to face interview with the nursing superintendent and the nursing director. i was asked various questions regarding nursing and upon answering them i was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • how would you care for a patient who has suddenly collapsed and become unconscious   View Answers (2)
    check out your basic salary before accepting the offer

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in October 2010.

Its quite simple..If they you have the necessary skill set they are looking for you get the job. Had to do a bit of bargaining regarding remuneration and how it is paid. they will try to keep some retainer clause. I was the sole applicant for a particular position so it was quite simple. Plus you need to have the right commitments for the medical person.

Interview Questions
    • how do you plan your career ?   View Answer
    • regarding your commitment towards the particular specialty   View Answer
    Find out from others what they are getting in similar positions. Try to negotiate for the same. You may be able to bargain out of any retainer clause. They try to keep tougher retainer clauses for the entry levels. I was coming in a mid level so it was better.

Doctor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in January 2010.

It was easy for me. Good approachable HR dept., well organized interview process. there was a written examination for knowledge assessment followed by panel interview.
    Joining process took 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about things I did not think I was supposed to know at that stage. Don't remember exactly now. Sorry.   Answer Question
    Not negotiable, mostly because I did not have much experience. Pay grades are structured. But incentives based on revenue generation do exist. Kindly try to contact people in similar positions as you are applying for.

General Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Apollo Hospitals in March 2010.

it was no big deal ... no skill test

Interview Questions

Worked for Apollo Hospitals? Contribute to the Community!