Apollo International

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo International

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apollo International.

Very easy interview. When they call you in make sure you dress in a business attire. Then just be honest and polite. This interview was so easy they would hire anyone. After the interview you will know if you got the job or not.

Other Interview Reviews for Apollo International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apollo International in December 2011.

The interview was great they tell you first hand about the company and their history in the business. It's clear when your in security field they require a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • None they have a deceitful tacted. They are friendly and easy going so overall the interview was a breeze.   Answer Question
    None they offer you flex hours and unfortunately for me i was hired for specific detail and was never assigned to the detail I was hired for and given a lame excuse when i inquired about the assignment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apollo International in March 2008.

Standard fare for interviews. Given the presentation of how great the company is, how much it has grown over the years. Presented a couple of videos regarding the duties of a security guards.

Basic.

Security Guard Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apollo International in July 2012.

They called about 2 weeks after I submitted my application. Called and wanted me to come in right away (so very little time to prepare anything). They give you a run down about what you will be doing and don't ask too many questions