Apotex Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals in February 2014.

Interview

I had a wonderful experience with Apotex and their recruitment procedure. I had a phone screen, followed by an assessment followed by a face to face interview. They seemed very thorough with their questions and the recruiting manager kept me in the loop of where my application was and provided feedback throughout. I did not get the offer as a previous employee came back into the role. However, I would apply for a position with them again.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals (North York, ON (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview Process - First there was a phone interview which was basic. There there was a skill tests to test our English proficiency and mathematical skills. During the interview they asked questions about your goals in a long term, your experience, your mistakes, asked questions about HPLC, LoD, Karl Fischer, IR and UV-Vis.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

They called me in for 2 written tests: English and logic/aptitude/math. A week later I had an interview with HR and two direct managers. Questions from HR included why you want to work at Apotex? What can you bring to our company...and other STAR-based questions. Managers asked technical questions (science related) and questions about previous work experience. It lasted for about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Will you fit into our company?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

There were two interviews, the first one was over the phone where they got a feel for my personality and my commanded the English language. Approximately 2 weeks later, there was a 1:1 interview hiring manager and the supervisor and few days later received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented   Answer Question

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

1} phone interview, 2} language assessment test ,Weston 3} interview with H.R. , Weston 4} interview with production coordinator, Etobicoke 5} Interview with production coordinator ,Weston

Interview Questions

• I was surprised that the interviewer asked me if I would have a problem working with a multicultural workforce. He commented that I would be a minority. I was taken back by this but tried not to feel uncomfortable.   1 Answer
    • Why are manhole covers round.   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Persistence is key to landing and interview.
    Find out the reporting manager/supervisor and follow up once a week for position availability.
    There is an initial personality/background interview process with HR followed by the hiring manager that typical asks technical questions relating to the job function.
    A background check is performed for past experiences as well as the standard reference check.

Interview Questions

• Most questions involves simple common sense. Knowledge base is a matter of experience that either you have or don't have.   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

lob test, then interview with two supervisers and hr

Production Engineer Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Very typical behavior questions. Interview panel consisted of 2 Engineers (Project Leaders) and one HR representative. HR rep asked all of the questions. Project Leaders seemed like the ones that would be making the decision so always make eye contact with them and look for indications of what they like and dislike from their expressions. Get them involved in your conversations.

QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

one phone interview and one in person interview was completed. It was straight forward process. it was very easy. it is fine. it is ok. it was good and fast process. it is good and fast process. It is ok. It is ok.

Manager of IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Apotex Pharmaceuticals (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Fantastic company with great opportunity to learn and grow and to develop expertise in manufacturing and supply chain.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us why this is a fantastic company with great opportunity to learn and grow and to develop expertise in manufacturing and supply chain.   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.