Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppDynamics
- Software Engineer (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Marketing (3)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Senior Software Engineer - Customer Success (2)
- Customer Success Project Manager (1)
- Android Development Engineer (1)
- Inside Sales Representative Plano Office (1)
- Complete Waste of Time and Energy (1)
- Software Engineer (UI) (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Technical Account Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- QA Manager (1)
- Senior Information Developer (1)
- Principal Product Manager (1)
- Sales Operations Analyst (1)
- Customer Relations Manager (1)
- Data Engineer (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Product Management (1)
- Software Engineer UI (1)
- Software Developer In Test (1)
- Softeware Engineering Intern (1)
- Software Engineer Automation (1)
- Lead Development Representative (1)
Inside Sales Representative Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days – interviewed at AppDynamics (Plano, TX) in April 2013.
An outside recruiter found me and started the process. I had a phone interview with a Sales Director on Monday. An in-person interview with both Sales Directors in Dallas (1-on-1s) on Wednesday, and I spoke with the VP of Sales (West) and the Rep for the territory I was interviewing for afterwards on Friday. I was offered the position via email on Saturday.
It was a very straight forward interview process; they didn't really throw any curve-balls, but it was definitely difficult. It's a tech-startup with gobs of potential so they are hiring the best-of-the-best. Be prepared to prove your worth throughout the process. Be confident in yourself and CLOSE HARD at the end of the interview and you should be fine (as long as you're qualified).
I didn't attempt to negotiate. They were offering a more than adequate base+commission already.
Other Interview Reviews for AppDynamics
Inside Sales Representative InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at AppDynamics.
The longest and most unprofessional interview process ever. Took in total 2 month in total to get a 3 minute interview with the Inside Sals VP + was waiting for 3 month to get my flight expenses back (lawyer included)
Reasons for Declining
big difference of who they are and who they pretend to be