AppDynamics

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at AppDynamics in April 2013.

An outside recruiter found me and started the process. I had a phone interview with a Sales Director on Monday. An in-person interview with both Sales Directors in Dallas (1-on-1s) on Wednesday, and I spoke with the VP of Sales (West) and the Rep for the territory I was interviewing for afterwards on Friday. I was offered the position via email on Saturday.

It was a very straight forward interview process; they didn't really throw any curve-balls, but it was definitely difficult. It's a tech-startup with gobs of potential so they are hiring the best-of-the-best. Be prepared to prove your worth throughout the process. Be confident in yourself and CLOSE HARD at the end of the interview and you should be fine (as long as you're qualified).

Interview Questions
I didn't attempt to negotiate. They were offering a more than adequate base+commission already.

Other Interview Reviews for AppDynamics

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AppDynamics.

The longest and most unprofessional interview process ever. Took in total 2 month in total to get a 3 minute interview with the Inside Sals VP + was waiting for 3 month to get my flight expenses back (lawyer included)

big difference of who they are and who they pretend to be