AppLabs

Very Easy Interview

SSE Interview

SSE
Simi Valley, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AppLabs in February 2010.

Interview Details – Asked few SQL related questions

Interview Question – To find a column starting with A   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AppLabs in January 2010.

Interview Details – AppLabs gathers and eliminates many resumes. They conduct phone interviews with down selcted candidates then bring final few in for face to face. I was told that all candidates are given an assignment and then must give a presentation when they come into the office. They try to make a decision one week from interview time.
For sales position they are interested in your Roledex. In NYC focus was to be insurance vertical.

Interview Question – What ten insurance companies in NYC area do you hve contacts with?   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AppLabs in May 2009.

Interview Details – Campus placement - Written test comprising verbal,quantative and general IT questions. Group Discussion. Interview one round with a Manager. HR round.

Interview Question – questions are mostly asked from your CV. so no such unexpected questions. Difficulty level was average.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

SSE
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppLabs in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview depends on the Resume. Everything will be covered. Mostly they prefer automation guys.

Interview Question – How you will find yourself in the next 2 years if i have given an opportunity in this organisation   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at AppLabs in September 2011.

Interview Details – A GD session followed by technical interview, I had certification in ISTQB so it increased my chances to get selected.

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations as fresher

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppLabs in June 2009.

Interview Details – Two roundsof technical interview

Interview Question – Nothing all related to previous work experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I couldn't negotiate well.

Associate Manager-Technical Services Interview

Associate Manager-Technical Services

Interviewed at AppLabs

Interview Details – 1st round- hr
2nd round -techinical involving testing questions based on resume( i was asked agile testing, manual and white box testing questions)

Interview Question – dont remember any difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate much financially

Performance Engineer Interview

Performance Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AppLabs in November 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was quite simple. I had undergone with two types of exam (1. apptitude and analytically exam and other is technical with some java snippets). There was only one round interview with HR that included technical questions also.

Interview Question – why are you leaving your previous company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There no chance for me to negotiate as they offered me good package suitable for my role.

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AppLabs in March 2011.

Interview Details – Organization has a small presence in UK. It is an indian based firm in Hyderabad.Applabs is now being acquired by CSC.

Interview process : I had 3 telephonic rounds.

Questions were pretty simple and straight forward. It was for a relationship manager. So, they were focussed in people management and stake holder mangaement skills.

Interview Question – how do you handle stressful situations?   View Answer

Performance Testing Interview

Performance Testing
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AppLabs in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had a client interview directly. There was no interview from Applabs technical panel. The client interview was of 2 rounds and was specifically on Loadrunner and performance testing and java programmig and performance monitoring. Then i had a one to one HR round where in the salary negotiation happened and it was not a great experience.

Interview Question – Thread programming in java   Answer Question

Worked for AppLabs? Contribute to the Community!