AppLabs Interview Questions

2.7

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Simi Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at AppLabs in February 2010.

Asked few SQL related questions

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AppLabs in January 2010.

AppLabs gathers and eliminates many resumes. They conduct phone interviews with down selcted candidates then bring final few in for face to face. I was told that all candidates are given an assignment and then must give a presentation when they come into the office. They try to make a decision one week from interview time.
    For sales position they are interested in your Roledex. In NYC focus was to be insurance vertical.

Interview Questions
    • What ten insurance companies in NYC area do you hve contacts with?   View Answer

Associate Manager-Technical Services Interview

1st round- hr
    2nd round -techinical involving testing questions based on resume( i was asked agile testing, manual and white box testing questions)

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate much financially

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at AppLabs in September 2011.

A GD session followed by technical interview, I had certification in ISTQB so it increased my chances to get selected.

No Negotiations as fresher

IT Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at AppLabs in March 2011.

Organization has a small presence in UK. It is an indian based firm in Hyderabad.Applabs is now being acquired by CSC.

Interview process : I had 3 telephonic rounds.

Questions were pretty simple and straight forward. It was for a relationship manager. So, they were focussed in people management and stake holder mangaement skills.

Interview Questions
    • how do you handle stressful situations?   View Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AppLabs in November 2010.

The hiring and interview process was quite simple. I had undergone with two types of exam (1. apptitude and analytically exam and other is technical with some java snippets). There was only one round interview with HR that included technical questions also.

Interview Questions
    • why are you leaving your previous company?   View Answer
    There no chance for me to negotiate as they offered me good package suitable for my role.

Performance Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AppLabs in June 2010.

I had a client interview directly. There was no interview from Applabs technical panel. The client interview was of 2 rounds and was specifically on Loadrunner and performance testing and java programmig and performance monitoring. Then i had a one to one HR round where in the salary negotiation happened and it was not a great experience.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppLabs in November 2009.

Interview depends on the Resume. Everything will be covered. Mostly they prefer automation guys.

Interview Questions
    • How you will find yourself in the next 2 years if i have given an opportunity in this organisation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppLabs in June 2009.

Two roundsof technical interview

Interview Questions
    I couldn't negotiate well.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AppLabs in May 2009.

Campus placement - Written test comprising verbal,quantative and general IT questions. Group Discussion. Interview one round with a Manager. HR round.

Interview Questions
    • questions are mostly asked from your CV. so no such unexpected questions. Difficulty level was average.   Answer Question

Worked for AppLabs? Contribute to the Community!