AppNeta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AppNeta in January 2011.

Interview Details – Thorough process with good follow up, references checking, etc.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good, professional negotiation but not much room on salary.

BDR Interview

BDR
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppNeta in October 2012.

Interview Details – Had an interview via phone first with the recruiter. She was nice, didn't ask too many crazy questions. Pretty standard stuff. Was then brought in for an interview, when I met with the recruiter again and spoke to 3 of the sales reps. Pretty similar guys. Mostly young and energetic and seemed to be "Go Getters" and happy with the place.

Lots of activity at the office. Ping pong, music loud voices and laughing.

After those interviews, they said they would "be in touch."

Interview Question – What do you think makes the people here most successful?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Wellesley, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AppNeta in August 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interivews-one with the sales manager, one with the sales director and lastly with the CEO. Demeanor during interviews was generally pleasant-was asked typical sales questions-why sales? where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Tell me about your current job? Why are you looking at making a switcn now?

Interview Question – Tell me one reason why I should make you an offer right now?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The sales package was pretty standard and more than I was making at my previous job.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AppNeta in January 2012.

Interview Details – Parochial at best.

Interview Question – Do you have a problem with working from 7 am- 6 pm everyday regardless of performance or productivity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Get everything in writting and then don't be surprised when everything you have in writing isn't honored.

Java Developer Co-Op Interview

Java Developer Co-Op
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AppNeta.

Interview Details – The focus is on the 2/3 on 1 interview. There will be a manager and 2 senior developers who ask you fairly standard developer interview questions. If you've taken data structures, design patterns, and maybe databases, you'll be good to go.

Interview Question – Design a (deck of cards, or some other scenario).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at AppNeta

Interview Details – Applied through coop office

Interview Question – What is memory leak?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer - Co-op Interview

Junior Software Developer - Co-op
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at AppNeta in August 2012.

Interview Details – in person . technical questions mostly

Interview Questions

Co-Op Software Developer Interview

Co-Op Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AppNeta in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked technical questions regarding Java and soft skills questions. The interviewers created a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – In the linked list find the n-th element from the tail at minimum cost.   Answer Question

Worked for AppNeta? Contribute to the Community!