AppNeta Interview Questions

2.8

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppNeta.

I applied after finding out about the company through LinkedIn. Within the week I had a phone interview. Following that, I had an interview at AppNeta with five different members of AppNeta. Everyone was friendly, energetic, and humorous. I went from being slightly interested in the company (after trudging through so many previous applications, interviews, etc) to becoming excited to learn more about the business. Their office is slightly strange, with no front-desk or signage to direct an unwitting person to the interviewer. However, an employee was present to help me.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to handle the mundane task of sales and being hung-up on and yelled at by people?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate.

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppNeta in October 2012.

Had an interview via phone first with the recruiter. She was nice, didn't ask too many crazy questions. Pretty standard stuff. Was then brought in for an interview, when I met with the recruiter again and spoke to 3 of the sales reps. Pretty similar guys. Mostly young and energetic and seemed to be "Go Getters" and happy with the place.

Lots of activity at the office. Ping pong, music loud voices and laughing.

After those interviews, they said they would "be in touch."

Interview Questions
    • What do you think makes the people here most successful?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppNeta in January 2012.

Parochial at best.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a problem with working from 7 am- 6 pm everyday regardless of performance or productivity?   Answer Question
    Get everything in writting and then don't be surprised when everything you have in writing isn't honored.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AppNeta in August 2011.

3 rounds of interivews-one with the sales manager, one with the sales director and lastly with the CEO. Demeanor during interviews was generally pleasant-was asked typical sales questions-why sales? where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Tell me about your current job? Why are you looking at making a switcn now?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one reason why I should make you an offer right now?   Answer Question
    The sales package was pretty standard and more than I was making at my previous job.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AppNeta in January 2011.

Thorough process with good follow up, references checking, etc.

Interview Questions
    Good, professional negotiation but not much room on salary.

Java Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppNeta.

The focus is on the 2/3 on 1 interview. There will be a manager and 2 senior developers who ask you fairly standard developer interview questions. If you've taken data structures, design patterns, and maybe databases, you'll be good to go.

Software Developer Interview

Applied through coop office

Junior Software Developer - Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at AppNeta in August 2012.

in person . technical questions mostly

Co-Op Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppNeta in September 2009.

I was asked technical questions regarding Java and soft skills questions. The interviewers created a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • In the linked list find the n-th element from the tail at minimum cost.   Answer Question