AppNeta Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.8

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppNeta (South Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied after finding out about the company through LinkedIn. Within the week I had a phone interview. Following that, I had an interview at AppNeta with five different members of AppNeta. Everyone was friendly, energetic, and humorous. I went from being slightly interested in the company (after trudging through so many previous applications, interviews, etc) to becoming excited to learn more about the business. Their office is slightly strange, with no front-desk or signage to direct an unwitting person to the interviewer. However, an employee was present to help me.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the mundane task of sales and being hung-up on and yelled at by people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

Had an interview via phone first with the recruiter. She was nice, didn't ask too many crazy questions. Pretty standard stuff. Was then brought in for an interview, when I met with the recruiter again and spoke to 3 of the sales reps. Pretty similar guys. Mostly young and energetic and seemed to be "Go Getters" and happy with the place.

Lots of activity at the office. Ping pong, music loud voices and laughing.

After those interviews, they said they would "be in touch."

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes the people here most successful?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

I met with both other BDRs, Account Executives, the Team Lead and the VP of Sales. I liked everyone and there was lots of positive energy and good questions. The Team Lead wowed me with how successful he'd been in a relatively short time. I was asked to describe a process that I knew well and explain why I did it the way I did vs. any other way. I was also asked to describe the company (as a test to see if I'd done my homework prior to the interview, which I did..).

Interview Questions

• What is the best example that I could provide that demonstrated I was a true competitor?   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Parochial at best.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with working from 7 am- 6 pm everyday regardless of performance or productivity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Get everything in writting and then don't be surprised when everything you have in writing isn't honored.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AppNeta (Wellesley, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interivews-one with the sales manager, one with the sales director and lastly with the CEO. Demeanor during interviews was generally pleasant-was asked typical sales questions-why sales? where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Tell me about your current job? Why are you looking at making a switcn now?

Interview Questions

• Tell me one reason why I should make you an offer right now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The sales package was pretty standard and more than I was making at my previous job.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Thorough process with good follow up, references checking, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, professional negotiation but not much room on salary.

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AppNeta.

Interview

During the first part, was asked about experiences that were mentioned in my resume. Sometimes I wasn't able to understand the interviewer because how vague questions were asked. First technical question asked about how would I test a phone. Second technical question was easy and asked about linked-lists. The coding question was done on paper.

Interview Questions

• How would you test phone. Find M-th element from the back of single Linked-List.   Answer Question

Java Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppNeta (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

The focus is on the 2/3 on 1 interview. There will be a manager and 2 senior developers who ask you fairly standard developer interview questions. If you've taken data structures, design patterns, and maybe databases, you'll be good to go.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Applied through coop office

Junior Software Developer - Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AppNeta (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

in person . technical questions mostly