AppStar Financial Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppStar Financial

Client Consultant (Outside Sales) Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AppStar Financial in June 2014.

This was more of a sales presentation than an interview. In hindsight i feel misled. i was told certain things in the "interview" and different things in the training. The recruiter made statements that the market was more open than it truly is. The market is EXTREMELY competitive where competition gives product away that the recruiter told me I was expected to lease or sell. I wasn't made aware of the give aways until I was in the field.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppStar Financial in January 2012.

Easy, on the phone. Very few offices around the country so unless you're going to work in San Diego, you likely will never meet anyone from the company. Simple interview 101 questions. They basically wanted me to understand that there was no salary or benefits but that the income could be great. Anyone can get through this interview and be offered a job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating since there isn't a salary.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppStar Financial in August 2011.

I was personally contacted by email to inquire about any interest I may have in interviewing for the job. I responded and was contacted by a recruiter. The recruiter explained the job to me and what it would entail. An interview time was then set and the interview conducted. I also had to go online and complete quite a bit of paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly didn't find any of the questions to be difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate.