Appalachian State

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Student Worker Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Appalachian State in September 2010.

Interview Details – They as about my previous work experience. They were impressed. Only asked me a couple general questions. They called me back 15 minutes later to work for them. It was the first job I applied for after arriving to campus, so I accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me about your work experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, even if you were paid more at former positions. 7.25 is now the minimum wage in NC. They use to pride their selves on this 7.25 being above the minimum until it became the minimum.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Appalachian State? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Appalachian State Student Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Appalachian State employees and interview candidates.