Appalachian Underwriters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Oak Ridge, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Appalachian Underwriters in September 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the Principal's mother, an executive assistant, the property manager, and the outgoing HR Manager. I questioned how an administrative assistant had the training to properly select employees. An hour after the interview I was called back and an offer was made. I was offered the position prior to filling out a written job application. They clearly did no reference check or background check.

Interview Question – Had I ever fired someone.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Appalachian Underwriters? Contribute to the Community!

Appalachian Underwriters Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Appalachian Underwriters Human Resources Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Appalachian Underwriters employees and interview candidates.