Appco Group

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.4

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Appco Group.

1st day 1st round intro about u and ur family, last work experience.. why u come to this job like that.. in that evening itself i got a call from them for next day interview 2nd day there was three rounds.. basic aptitude reasoning.. group discussion face to face.. tats it..

Interview Questions

there is no clear explanations about the job profile..it seems they are hiding something

Other Interview Reviews for Appco Group

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Appco Group in November 2014.

I got a call for an interview a day after I applied through Jobstreet.com. The initial interview was more of a briefing of the company and what they do. I was with 2 other applicants. The interviewee asked us questions and we each had to answer one by one. It was less than 30 minutes long and it was pretty light. A few days later I got a call for a second interview. Again, it was like a company briefing but more detailed. At the end of the briefing, we were interviewed in groups of 3 and it was also pretty light and casual.

Not the industry for me

Management Trainee Interview

In my case interview process is too easy. First is a written test which was quiet simple, includes only personal information and 2-3 questions about marketing. Then we called up for next round. Again there was a written test and then practical round. this time also written test is easy but includes logical and aptitude questions. After that personal interview. In short i can say that interview process is very easy

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was write the problems faced by Mumbai and what steps should be taken for remove that?   Answer Question

Salary issues

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Appco Group in August 2014.

got a call few days after i applied online. i was interviewed at the same time with two other applicants, the interviewer talked more explaining the good stuff you can get by working there. final evaluation took 3 hrs. there was a company orientation and a sales pitch activity where you perform in front of the other applicants and branch manager then final interview which took 5-10 mins, again i was interviewed together with two other applicants.

Interview Questions
    • what would be the reason if i rejected you? something like that....   Answer Question

not really the work i see myself doing for a long time...

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Appco Group in April 2014.

it was nice interview .ask about personal detail .having a friendly talk

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Appco Group.

They have 3 rounds.
    1st round is screening - you introduce yourself, your background, your achievements/past experiences.
    2nd round is field experience
    3rd round is final interview - this is just a formality.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Appco Group.

2 days after i applied they contacted me. 1st interview was very short, about 20min long just asked me some basic questions. It was weird as the waiting room had a movie playing (on mute) with jazz music playing in the background. Furthermore there was a list of all the vice presidents with pictures of them in the waiting room, i guess to make you want to work harder.

Anyways after the 1st interview i went to glassdoor to see the reviews and realised what this company was all about. I still went for the 2nd interview just for the sake of it. 2nd interview was more like a tour of the office where you can see the People work. Got sick of the manipulation tactics they used halfway through So i left.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected or difficult questions. So supportive of you that it's pretty much impossible to fail."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Appco Group in March 2014.

The initial interview was made through the phone. I was then asked for a second interview in their office. It was with foreigner and it only took about 5-10 minutes. I was then asked to come back for the final evaluation wherein they showed an AVP about the company and they asked me to answer a "survey" and the final interview was based on the answers I wrote down on the "survey"

I hesitated to accept the offer because they did not ask for government requirements such as my SSS and TIN, both of which are a must whenever one applies for a job in the Philippines. They also lied about me being based in head office since during the final interview, the interviewer said that the position would be field-based.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Appco Group in January 2014.

There are 7 rounds in total for an interview process

Interview Questions
    • We will so many unexpected questions when we go to field   Answer Question
    I will not advice to others

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Appco Group in October 2013.

it was good. they tested mostly about ones communication and inter personal skills. the work timing and interview process is quite different from usual.

Interview Questions

im not done with my graduation yet so i had to.