Appco Group

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Appco Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – The initial interview was made through the phone. I was then asked for a second interview in their office. It was with foreigner and it only took about 5-10 minutes. I was then asked to come back for the final evaluation wherein they showed an AVP about the company and they asked me to answer a "survey" and the final interview was based on the answers I wrote down on the "survey"

Reason for Declining – I hesitated to accept the offer because they did not ask for government requirements such as my SSS and TIN, both of which are a must whenever one applies for a job in the Philippines. They also lied about me being based in head office since during the final interview, the interviewer said that the position would be field-based.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Appco Group in April 2014.

Interview Details – it was nice interview .ask about personal detail .having a friendly talk

Interview Question – not mentioning job profile   Answer Question

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Appco Group.

Interview Details – 2 days after i applied they contacted me. 1st interview was very short, about 20min long just asked me some basic questions. It was weird as the waiting room had a movie playing (on mute) with jazz music playing in the background. Furthermore there was a list of all the vice presidents with pictures of them in the waiting room, i guess to make you want to work harder.

Anyways after the 1st interview i went to glassdoor to see the reviews and realised what this company was all about. I still went for the 2nd interview just for the sake of it. 2nd interview was more like a tour of the office where you can see the People work. Got sick of the manipulation tactics they used halfway through So i left.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions. So supportive of you that it's pretty much impossible to fail."   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Appco Group.

Interview Details – They have 3 rounds.
1st round is screening - you introduce yourself, your background, your achievements/past experiences.
2nd round is field experience
3rd round is final interview - this is just a formality.

Interview Question – can you join immediately?   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Appco Group in January 2014.

Interview Details – There are 7 rounds in total for an interview process

Interview Question – We will so many unexpected questions when we go to field   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I will not advice to others

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Appco Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – it was good. they tested mostly about ones communication and inter personal skills. the work timing and interview process is quite different from usual.

Interview Question – can you join immediately?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – im not done with my graduation yet so i had to.

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Appco Group in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very dodgy over the pay scheme and remuneration packages. Well plan presentation to show that they are a fast growing company. No proper explanation of job scope and duties until i research online. False advertising as its a sales position and do not handle any marketing which i applied. Multiple company names used even though it is the same organisation.

Interview Question – All Question are straight forward and are leading toward persuading individual to join the organisation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Ethical issue as some of found out on some of their sales technique and how the remuneration package have breach my moral and ethical borderline.

Interviewed at Appco Group

Interview Details – initial communication was through their admin on phone, then during interview there was a simple aptitude test, and a friendly interview, with light n logical questions, the difficult is the one field evaluation, where most of the interview give up, but at the end its best opportunity for fresher in BMS, BBA and MBA marketing

Interview Question – what comes first patience or belief ?   View Answer

Vadodara (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Appco Group.

Interview Details – They have 3 rounds. Everyone starts as a Management Trainee, no matter what your level of experience, your age, your qualifications.
2nd round is field experience - here the interviewer takes you through a normal day of work these APPCO employees do, which is face to face marketing.
3rd round is final interview - this is just a formality. Once you have been taken out into the marketer's territory and you last through the day, you are basically through. Unless you don't want to work at Appco yourself.

Interview Question – Are you ready to join immediately? As in the very next day?   View Answers (4)

Secunderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Appco Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – normal personal intro, then an aptitude test, stability test, work sampling i.e., field work.
it is totally marketing related job , its as a wonderful opportunity for the marketing employees who have talent.

Interview Question – field work   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appco Group

Worked for Appco Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Appco Group Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Appco Group employees and interview candidates.