Appin Technology Lab

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Eng Interview

Network Eng

I applied online - interviewed at Appin Technology Lab in July 2010.

Interview Details – hiring process is written based then techinical round & finally hr round

Interview Question – if some mishappen occured at your home ,and you are out of atstatiion ,and able to reach there then what will yuou do   Answer Question

Ibdm Interview

Ibdm

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Appin Technology Lab.

Interview Details – well first of all have to go through with a written test and then the screeing had been dne they will call you for the interview with hr, then with the senior manager.

Interview Question – for me they asked about the strategies related with their products.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Developer
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Appin Technology Lab in May 2012.

Interview Details – Just search on internet their contact number and u can contact them directly.

Interview Question – Y u want to join us?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Appin Technology Lab in April 2011.

Interview Details – `Initially as we all know we have to search for the company vacancies to apply for it.
But it was not the same case for me. I have done the Course from Appin Security Group i.e.
"Appin Certified IT SECURIY & ETHICAL HACKING". It was the six month course which had all the theory & practical knowledge.

Interview Question – how the sever can be secured?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Appin Technology Lab in August 2011.

Interview Details – I just got a call in first week of august 2011 month and it was about my interest in that job.
after agreeing there was a telephonic interview about technical prospects and finally it was salary negotiation and i git appointed in the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any knowledge about embedded systems what is it?   View Answer
  • What are registers in Microprocessors/microcontrollers?   View Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Appin Technology Lab in August 2011.

Interview Details – two phases were taken here of my interview. the first was with the HR Manager, second was with the VP-Sales and Marketing and the final phase was with the MD of the Company. Experience was good because i have cleared all the sessions confidentally.

Interview Question – what is your strength   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was good

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Appin Technology Lab? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Appin Technology Lab interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Appin Technology Lab employees and interview candidates.