Appin Technology Lab Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appin Technology Lab

Ibdm Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Appin Technology Lab.

well first of all have to go through with a written test and then the screeing had been dne they will call you for the interview with hr, then with the senior manager.

Interview Questions
    • for me they asked about the strategies related with their products.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Appin Technology Lab in May 2012.

Just search on internet their contact number and u can contact them directly.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Appin Technology Lab in August 2011.

I just got a call in first week of august 2011 month and it was about my interest in that job.
    after agreeing there was a telephonic interview about technical prospects and finally it was salary negotiation and i git appointed in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any knowledge about embedded systems what is it?   View Answer
    • What are registers in Microprocessors/microcontrollers?   View Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Appin Technology Lab in August 2011.

two phases were taken here of my interview. the first was with the HR Manager, second was with the VP-Sales and Marketing and the final phase was with the MD of the Company. Experience was good because i have cleared all the sessions confidentally.

it was good

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Appin Technology Lab in April 2011.

`Initially as we all know we have to search for the company vacancies to apply for it.
    But it was not the same case for me. I have done the Course from Appin Security Group i.e.
    "Appin Certified IT SECURIY & ETHICAL HACKING". It was the six month course which had all the theory & practical knowledge.

Network Eng Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Appin Technology Lab in July 2010.

hiring process is written based then techinical round & finally hr round

Interview Questions
    • if some mishappen occured at your home ,and you are out of atstatiion ,and able to reach there then what will yuou do   Answer Question