Apple

Very Easy Interview

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Annapolis, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – I started the interview process in january and it went on through march to april. It took them as long as 2 weeks between interviews to schedule another interview. I was interviewing for an entry level position and had to meet with everyone from the lowest manager to the district manager. Each interview I would be told that I did great, they loved me and that I should hear back within 2 days. That was never the case. All of the managers asked the same questions and never had my resume or wrote anything down for the next person. I found the whole process to be unorganized and inefficient.

Interview Question – They were all the basic interview questions you hear all the time   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Based on the process I found the store to be ineffectively run. If someone says they'll call you in 2 days and it takes 2 weeks, well that's not someone I want to work for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Mac Specialist (Apple Store)
Annapolis, MD

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Apple in July 2010.

Interview Details – You begin with a 'hiring seminar' or 'hiring event' that will showcase your ability to think on your feet and work well with others. If you progress to the next round you will meet with a manager in a panel interview with 5-6 other people. From there you will meet with the store leader one on one and finally meet with the regional manager mostly in a very group (at least that is what I did).

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for apple?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple interview questions and advice in Annapolis, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees and interview candidates.