Apple

Relevance Date Difficulty

Apple Solutions Consultant Interview

Apple Solutions Consultant
Duluth, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Apple in February 2012.

Interview Details – Overall Apple is known to take a very long time in their hiring process so just hang tight, and be prepared to do that for a while. They take forever to figure out who they want to hire, which is the waiting game, but once they decide its like a rocket took off. They go hyper speed in getting you trained and into the position as fast as possible, so also be prepaid for that. They generally are looking for someone who is passionate about their products, not just some genius who likes to use them. They are about people first, and then product knowledge, etc. They want good people because good people cannot be taught, but skills on the other hand can be so keep that in mind. You might know it all and have every qualification out there, but to Apple that doesn't matter, because who likes to work with someone difficult, know-it-all, nonbeliever, or so forth. Keep your head held high and don't ever give up, my biggest piece of advice is to be PERSISTENT!!! That advice is not just for this job but for all of them. If you were the boss and you had to choose between two people, one of which had been showing much more interest in the position (persistence), you would most likely choose that person over the other. So be persistent and good luck!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your life where you struggled or were unable to do something, and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Apple Solutions Consultant Interview

Apple Solutions Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apple in February 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with many different people. On the phone, on FaceTime or Skype and in person. They are not looking for people with crazy long experience with their products. They are looking for people who can connect with almost anyone. The interview process can be a long one as Apple isn't in the habit of hiring just because they have a position open. They are looking for the right person and are willing to wait

Interview Question – They asked me how I would go about influencing a retail general manager to sell more apple products   View Answer

Apple Solution Consultant Interview

Apple Solution Consultant
New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Apple in October 2011.

Interview Details – Great approach , takes time but gets the best for the company

Interview Question – were do u see urself after 5 years   View Answers (17)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple Apple Solution Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees and interview candidates.