Apple

2.6

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apple in July 2010.

Applied at apple.com and was sent an email asking me for an initial interview. the first interview went well and they emailed me that day asking if i could come for a second interview the next day. that interview went well too and i received a phone call asking if i could come for a third and final interview with the store leader monday, i dont know what to expect from the final interview but i hope i get the job!

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apple in May 2010.

I went into the store to follow up after submitting an application online. The manager spoke with me and offered a time slot for an interview...it was a group interview, open and laid back. two days later i got the "email", which means "thank you but no thank you" its cool though !! still love apple !! apparently, they didn't see me as a member of their culture. would have been a great job while schoolin' !!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple in April 2010.

I went to an Apple group interview with like 20 people. They asked us a bunch of questions and had us do simulated sales pitches. Then I had two 1 on 1 interviews where they asked the typical interview questions. I was e-mailed and told I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a time when you achieved a goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in September 2009.

Was called in for interview within 2 days after online application. Was instructed to go to the Apple store in Pasadena on a Sunday @ 7pm. 20 applicants attended with two managers doing company orientation. They asked us to introduce the person next to us then followed by group product presentation. The managers informed us that they are looking for applicants who will fit the 'Apple culture' meaning hip, friendly and will make customers comfortable upon entering the store. Should be able to present products in a non-intimidating way - in short laymen terms. Afterward, we were asked to fill in an information sheet which includes T-shirt size and hours of availability. The presentation was fun but nerve wracking at the same time because the managers are doing score sheets and you can see their facial expressions when you did a good job or you suck. The process went on for 2 hours - I was tired and hungry after LOL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in August 2009.

The interview only lasted about 10 minutes. The drive was an hour....

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation with a customer in which the customer was very unhappy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in May 2009.

filled out application online got a call about 7pm that night for a interview the next day hopefully it will go well

Apple Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Apple in May 2013.

I applied online, 3 weeks later I got an email about a hiring event. This event was hard, everyone was fighting for a place...people speaking over people, talking about how they adore apple...bear in mind that they prefer personality over how much you know about the product. At the end of this interview they stated that the positions we were applying for will be available in june/july. I felt that I did okay but I wasn't too confident. However I got through to the second interview. This was with two other people and two managers - basically competency questions were asked...was a pretty relaxed interview. Got invited to the final stage interview with a whole bunch of people - basically was the same as the second stage but they were just confirming to see if you were right for the job.
    September now and I still haven't been contacted to start - so make sure you don't leave your current job immediately as I was about to do.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will benefit apple?   View Answer

Apple Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apple in December 2010.

I recived a mail from Apple Jobs. The meeting was in Hotel. I did only 2 interviews,. The first on was in group, the second one was in Starbuck Coffe and very infromal both.

Interview Questions
    Ys, it was really informal, easy and simple.

Apple Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bath, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bath, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apple in June 2010.

They just really wanted to see you, as if reality, working as a Specialist. There were quite a few mixed questions, ranging from the generic, to see how your brain works, and more specific ones. I was asked to pretend one of the interviewers was an uneducated customer, and show them the iPad.

A very enjoyable experience

Interview Questions
    • Do you think the iPad is missing a lot of features (like USB and a camera)?   Answer Question

I was about to go to university and wouldn't have the time to travel to work.