Apple

9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview only lasted about 10 minutes. The drive was an hour....

Interview Question – How did you handle a situation with a customer in which the customer was very unhappy.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in April 2010.

Interview Details – I went to an Apple group interview with like 20 people. They asked us a bunch of questions and had us do simulated sales pitches. Then I had two 1 on 1 interviews where they asked the typical interview questions. I was e-mailed and told I was not selected.

Interview Question – What is an example of a time when you achieved a goal?   Answer Question

Wellington, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in May 2009.

Interview Details – filled out application online got a call about 7pm that night for a interview the next day hopefully it will go well

Boca Raton, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Apple in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied at apple.com and was sent an email asking me for an initial interview. the first interview went well and they emailed me that day asking if i could come for a second interview the next day. that interview went well too and i received a phone call asking if i could come for a third and final interview with the store leader monday, i dont know what to expect from the final interview but i hope i get the job!

Fort Worth, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Apple in May 2010.

Interview Details – I went into the store to follow up after submitting an application online. The manager spoke with me and offered a time slot for an interview...it was a group interview, open and laid back. two days later i got the "email", which means "thank you but no thank you" its cool though !! still love apple !! apparently, they didn't see me as a member of their culture. would have been a great job while schoolin' !!

Interview Question – why should we hire you   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in September 2009.

Interview Details – Was called in for interview within 2 days after online application. Was instructed to go to the Apple store in Pasadena on a Sunday @ 7pm. 20 applicants attended with two managers doing company orientation. They asked us to introduce the person next to us then followed by group product presentation. The managers informed us that they are looking for applicants who will fit the 'Apple culture' meaning hip, friendly and will make customers comfortable upon entering the store. Should be able to present products in a non-intimidating way - in short laymen terms. Afterward, we were asked to fill in an information sheet which includes T-shirt size and hours of availability. The presentation was fun but nerve wracking at the same time because the managers are doing score sheets and you can see their facial expressions when you did a good job or you suck. The process went on for 2 hours - I was tired and hungry after LOL

London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Apple in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, 3 weeks later I got an email about a hiring event. This event was hard, everyone was fighting for a place...people speaking over people, talking about how they adore apple...bear in mind that they prefer personality over how much you know about the product. At the end of this interview they stated that the positions we were applying for will be available in june/july. I felt that I did okay but I wasn't too confident. However I got through to the second interview. This was with two other people and two managers - basically competency questions were asked...was a pretty relaxed interview. Got invited to the final stage interview with a whole bunch of people - basically was the same as the second stage but they were just confirming to see if you were right for the job.
September now and I still haven't been contacted to start - so make sure you don't leave your current job immediately as I was about to do.

Interview Question – How do you think you will benefit apple?   View Answer

Barcelona (Spain)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Apple in December 2010.

Interview Details – I recived a mail from Apple Jobs. The meeting was in Hotel. I did only 2 interviews,. The first on was in group, the second one was in Starbuck Coffe and very infromal both.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Ys, it was really informal, easy and simple.

Very Easy Interview

Bath, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apple in June 2010.

Interview Details – They just really wanted to see you, as if reality, working as a Specialist. There were quite a few mixed questions, ranging from the generic, to see how your brain works, and more specific ones. I was asked to pretend one of the interviewers was an uneducated customer, and show them the iPad.

A very enjoyable experience

Interview Question – Do you think the iPad is missing a lot of features (like USB and a camera)?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was about to go to university and wouldn't have the time to travel to work.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!