Apple Apple Store Leader Program Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a pleasant and unique experience unlike other traditional interviewing processes. There were around 40 candidates in total. We started in the morning and the first two stages end around noon then we had interviews in the afternoon. The whole hiring process includes store tours, group projects and interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you only had a little information about the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apple (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then through employee referral. I received an email a few weeks later and scheduled a phone interview. Two weeks later, I received an invitation to a hiring event in Minneapolis. Apple flew me there and paid for all of my expenses, including my hotel stay. The first round of interviews consisted of a tour of an Apple Store, Q&A with Store Leaders and Managers, and two group presentations. We were then taken back to the hotel where we each had 2 one-on-one interviews with Store Leaders and Managers. One month later, I received an offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions- nothing about technology at all. They want to know how you problem solve and deal with many types of customers. Additionally, they want to know how you prioritize problems. The interviews are very enjoyable and comfortable!   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Apple (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume on my University career fair in Dec?, heard back from the recruiter through e-mail on early Feb. the next year, had a phone interview with the HR a few days after, got the e-mail to enter into the second round interview more than 1 month later, had one on-site interview in early Apr. Group interview in the morning and 2 rounds of individual interviews in the afternoon, each with two managers and one manager, respectively, Got an offer one month later.

Interview Questions

• Which leader do you like the most? Why do you choose retail? Describe a time you exceeds your manager's expectation. Describe a time you made some sort of positive impact? or good changes by doing something different. Bascally behavioral questions you can expect from a normal interview. and they want you to tell your story in great detail to show that you are you and you're special.   Answer Question

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apple.

Interview

In-store experience including a tour, be prepared with questions and thoughts. Two group activities, both 15 mins preparing time and 5 mins for presentation. Then in the afternoon you can be expecting two 20mins long interviews.

Interview Questions

• I found one that is challenging: How did you deal with a situation when someone has negative comments or reactions on your culture.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apple (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I put in an application and got an email back about 2 weeks later asking to set up a 20 minute phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 25 minutes. She asked some basic questions about my leadership experience, teamwork experience, and background experience. I'm going to the hiring event in May.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me one example that you exceed people's expectation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview plus one-day hiring event, two group project in the morning, and two rounds of interview at the afternoon. Keep positive and energetic. Be papered to answer any question during the hiring event. Be proactive to talk to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite apple product?   10 Answers

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Submit Resume/CL online, phone screening, onsite hiring event

Interview Questions

• Tell me if you have experiences that you exceed the expectation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Madison, WI).

Interview

I missed on campus interview so I went to an apple store and the store manager interviewed me. No technical questions. Only behavior and like comfort friend's chat. We talked about one hour and he told will inform me the decision in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Which software in Mac/iOS you use most frequently? How do you like it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview: 1. Introduce yourself 2. Talk about your team work experience 3. Talk about your team leader experience 4. Explain your working/research experience

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Madison, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

2 rounds in all. On campus recruiting, and got a group interview including 4 interviewers and 2 interviewees together. It is pretty casual and interesting. The later round is a in-store experience. In includes group projects and presentations