Apple

Apple BOH Specialist Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple in August 2011.

Was long and arduous. First you had to go to a hiring event where there were about 30+ people at the same event with you. Plus the hiring event was way out of the way for most employees and had to drive for 45+ minutes to get there. After event they didn't keep the people around that they were planning on interviewing the sent everyone home. Called back for an interview and had to drive all the way out to the same place for interview. Didn't even do an interview in the store I was planning on working at. After interview was again sent home still didn't know anything. Finally two days before I was actually suppose to start they call you and ask you to come in the store to fill out the forms for payroll. Then make you attend mandatory training class that runs for an entire weekend. Which of course isn't at the store either it is way out in BFE. After that you have two weeks of in-store training even though the entire process has lasted about a month already.

Interview Questions
  • If you could be any kind of animal what would you be?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in September 2010.

The first round-up is intimidating, especially if you've never worked in retail before. They go through Specialists the quickest, so that's usually what they're trying to replace or add the most of, so everybody gets to go through customer scenarios and the current employees are standing there judging you. Scary, for us introverts. But then the follow-up interviews are casual, even the one with the regional manager. I felt ridiculous in a suit.

No negotiation. I suggested I would like to negotiate, not in so many words. I said something like, is that the official offer? and they were like, yeah.

BOH Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Apple.

Absolutely wonderful place to work with the latest and the most sought after tech been used in a day to day basis, dont worry about the interview question if you have the passion and talent and a genuineness you are in for a treat

No comments

BOH Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in September 2008.

The interview process was very long, especially because I didn't want a retail position. (They automatically assume everyone is applying for a retail position.) The interviewers/managers however, were very efficient and precise in their question asking. So once the wait is over the interview runs very smoothly and they start you right away. There is a group interview and then multiple one on one interviews. They are very thorough because they only hire people who are skilled enough for the job. It would be hard to get the job if you don't have experience or a referral.

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with all of our products? Because even if the position isn't retail, every employee is required to have an extensive knowledge and be able to help customers with all kinds of questions.   Answer Question