Apple

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Back of House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apple in January 2009.

I had to meet with 3 seperate managers and 1 Department head to get hired into this position. And that was having worked there for 1.5 years before. The interviews styles changed from person to person. The first manager was rather nice and made me seem like I was better suited for this position. The second lead me to believe I'd be joining as the weakest link and stressed how much each person works in this team. The third manager (store manager) was there to review why I'd left Apple before and why I was returning. Finally the Department lead was confused that I was even having to talk with her.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were about honesty and trust. They were straight forward. They did ask which dinosaur I wanted to be....   View Answers (2)
Set hiring rates, non-negotiable.