Apple

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in October 2013.

Interview Details – Gave my resume and talking to an Engineer at my university's career fair. Was contacted
a couple weeks later for a phone interview.

Interview Question – Just really detailed questions on the hardware of Macs.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Apple in February 2009.

Interview Details – Came into WLOO inteveiwed with several people for 6 hrs. Apparently was interviewed for multiple positions. Some interviewers were professional others seem to be out of it. Was asked coding questions. Questions about what I did in previous jobs. Interview was in shaby rms with the worst lighting.

Interview Question – Derive prime numbers efficiently   Answer Question

Software Localization Interview

Software Localization

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – Applied through my university's career center, had 1 to 1 interview

Interview Question – How would you deal with pre-fixes/post-fixes when translating English to other language?   Answer Question

Family Room Specialist Interview

Family Room Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – multiple interviews, be prepared to do at least two. managers seemed interested and excited to interview new people but be prepared to wait until the manager is actually free to interview you. i know i was always on time however my interview process never started when it was supposed to.

Interview Question – the interview was quite some time ago - interview questions were fairly standard and none really stuck out to me as particularly difficult to answer. be prepared to give examples of times when you've dealt with conflict or any other issue in a work environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – rather non-existent

Expert Interview

Expert
Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Apple in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Apple via a telephone call from a recruiter in California 2-3 weeks after applying online. I was contacted in the late afternoon/early evening and was told that Apple likes to catch candidates off guard to ensure truthfulness in their answers and get a "true" feel for who they are. I interviewed for about an hour with fairly generic questions and a few questions that asked "why Apple?" After the phone interview was complete, I was invited to take a technical test for the Expert position. This test was also over the telephone and lasted a little over an hour as well. It was quite intense. I was asked a variety of questions that ranged from Apple hardware, software (especially iOS and iLife), Apple warranty, company values etc. Once I passed this test as well, I was invited 2 weeks later for an in-person panel interview at the corporate office with 6 individuals interviewing me. They didn't ask for references or anything, but they definitely wanted to get a sense of who I was as a person and ensure that I was the right "fit" for the company. Following the panel interview, a week later I was contacted for my 4th and final interview via telephone. This individual was just "double checking" that a right decision had been made and wanted to interact with me herself. All in all, I had 4 separate interviews for Apple before getting a offer. It was a very long process and really isn't for everyone. Does it mean it's impossible? Of course not, however, they really want to make sure they have the best of the best representing them in the stores!

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. You're applying for a company that produces laptops and computers, so definitely know your stuff inside out!   Answer Question

BOH Specialist Interview

BOH Specialist

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – Absolutely wonderful place to work with the latest and the most sought after tech been used in a day to day basis, dont worry about the interview question if you have the passion and talent and a genuineness you are in for a treat

Negotiation Details – No comments

Interview Question – Why apple   Answer Question

Back of House Specialist Interview

Back of House Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in July 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview
group interview
one on one interview

Interview Question – All situation questions.
Name a time when you were faced with a tough situation at work in your previous employment. How did you deal with it?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made an offer and I accepted

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Apple Store Leader Program
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2013.

Interview Details – group interview, weird because everyone applied for sales jobs except me. I wasn't sure how they would consider me for a position that is far beyond just sales.

Interview Question – no technical knowledge? ha. you need to know some technical, they will ask you questions on "behavioural" but more like product knowledge combined.   Answer Question

Global Supply Manager Interview

Global Supply Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – Phone interviewed by hiring mgr's and followed up by an on-site interview with 7 peoples including recruiter, hiring mgr's boss and other group members.

Interview Question – was asked a lot of questions regarding business trip and work-life balance   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apple