Apple Concierge Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2014

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in January 2010.

Group interviews followed by one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Being paired with another interviewer to create a unique skit that represented the company from our perspective that illustrated a new product,   View Answer
No negotiations, I was in college and needed steady employment. Best decision of my life!

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in November 2008.

One Group Interview, three one-on-one interviews, starting with a people manager, moving to senior management and finally with the store leader

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult customer experience, how can you break down technology details into layman's terms.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Apple in June 2009.

Applied for a position within the store through a friend. Had 3 different interviews with each manager of the store consisting of "why apple" and how I would handle certain customer service issues. The interviews were spaced out over two weeks but I was offered the job at the end of it.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an irate customer if a manger was unable to assist you?   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in January 2008.

phone interview was really easy. just be honest. if you really like there products, get taht across to them.
    one on one interview was strange. he asked me questions, i answered thoroughly. last question was do you have any questions for me. i froze.

another job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Apple in October 2009.

You first apply online where you can upload your resume and go through the typical application questions. The next day I received a e-mail from the store manager to attend a career seminar. The seminar lasted 2 hours. There was a group of about 20 who attended. When we first walked in all of the employees cheered and high-fived everyone. We watched a few short presentations and then all of the applicants had to tell the group their name, favorite apple product, and their favorite smell. We were then broken into groups of two. In the group we had to discuss the presentation that we watched and then stand up in-front of everyone and tell them our partners thoughts. Finally we were broken into groups of 4 and we had 10 minutes to come up with a skit or presentation that lasted 2 minutes. I believe that the managers on hand were looking at your personality and how you interacted with people. The day after the career seminar you receive a e-mail telling you if you made it to the next round of interviews. I did not make it that far.

Interview Questions
    • Do whatever you want to do a 2 minute skit in front of the group.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in July 2009.

they asked all of the basic questions, but it was formatted much like a casual conversation, rather than a formal interview. all usual interview topics were covered (qualifications, strengths i would bring to the position, why i want to work for apple retail, etc.), but it was very informal. one disadvantage of trying to work for apple is the length of the hiring process.. almost 90 days, which is not good when you need work right away.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I want to work in retail?   Answer Question
    • what have i learned in my previous experiences that would be beneficial to me in this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynnwood, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Apple in August 2008.

I sat down in my interview with Kelley and was very warmly welcomed. He actually looked at my resume and asked questions about other places i worked as well as their preorganized questions. A lot of times he would be surprised by my answers and we would carry on a conversation about them for a few minutes. I only went through the 1 interview, but everyone around me seemed really nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly cant remember the specific question, but none of the questions were really unexpected   Answer Question
    I didn't feel any need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Apple in April 2008.

When I first got the call from the Cherry Creek Apple Store in Denver Colorado, I was told about the job I'd applied for. The basics of the job. I talked on the phone with them for about 30 minutes, as they asked a few broad questions; Did I think I was a fit for the job they'd just described, How many years of retail and customer service experience did I have, questions like that. I was then told that they wanted a one on one interview.
    When I went in for that interview, I had about a ten minute wait, in which I was instructed to walk around and watch how the store moved. When we finally sat down, they asked me what I noticed first. It was definitely the customer service that caught my eye. Anyone who's been into an Apple store knows that it's chaotic, but through the chaos, all of the employees tend to be laughing or smiling. That's what I noticed. The people who interviewed me joked, and laughed with me. All together, the interview was super chill, laid back, but I ended up getting the job!

Interview Questions
    • What's your favorite thing about an angry customer?   View Answers (2)
    • What would you do if, on a product release day, 5 people were yelling at you, and trying to get your attention, all at once?   View Answer
    The base pay was higher than the average job, and I transferred stores when I moved, and I told them that I thought I was worth more, and they said, "We do too!" They gave me a raise, they were really great about it.

Concierge Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in November 2007.

It went very smoothly. The interview was to transfer from another position in another Apple Store to a new position in a new store. The interview which I received was a one on one interview with the Store's manager. I have also participated in group interviews on the other end of the spectrum with Apple.

Interview Questions
    As an entry level retail employee there is not much in the way of negotiations and any offer is pretty much the same as the next.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in December 2007.

Everything went smooth, considering I was interviewing during the Holiday Season.

Interview Questions
    Things went just as expected

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!