Interviews for Top Jobs at Apple
- Specialist (500)
- Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (256)
- Apple At Home Advisor (152)
- Software Engineer (129)
- Apple Retail Specialist (95)
- Family Room Specialist (65)
- Sales Specialist (62)
- Genius (55)
- Intern (49)
- Creative (Apple Store) (48)
- Applecare At Home Advisor (45)
- At Home Advisor (43)
- Hardware Engineer (37)
- Product Design Engineer (37)
- Mac Genius (33)
- Senior Software Engineer (31)
- Sales (31)
- Global Supply Manager (25)
- Engineering (24)
- Apple Store Leader Program (24)
- Apple Genius (24)
- At-Home Advisor (24)
- Project Manager (23)
- Engineer (23)
- Business Specialist (20)
- Manager (20)
- Red Zone Specialist (19)
- Software QA Engineer (19)
- Financial Analyst (19)
- Business Manager (18)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA).
The interview was not that bad. Questions were pretty straight-forward regarding your past experience and how you handle issues. Ordinary job-wide question: Tell me a little about yourself, tell me a time when _______ and how you handled it, why do you want to work here?
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2010.
I applied online and a manager gave me a call the next day. Went in for the interview which was 1:1 and was asked a bunch of questions. She then said it would be a 3 part interview and that if I made it through this round i would talk to another manager. I made it through the round and am scheduling another interview with them for tomorrow.
- Someone comes in the store with an iphone that wont turn on. What is your first instinct? Answer Question
Talk about your own personal use with apple products.